Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$213
TownePlace SuitesUS$213
Hotels.comUS$213
PricelineUS$213
FindHotelUS$213
CheapTicketsUS$213
All reviews basketball court one night stay front desk staff seattle area starbucks airport property proximity truck
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Excellent staff
Very clean and room was well appointed
Great location
Everything we asked for was given with professionalism and courtesy.
We’ll be back!!
Have to come back to use the pool...a little to cold out this time.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 1 March 2021

Thank you kindly. We appreciate you and your business.
Look forward to welcoming you soon again..

Ravi Sharma
TPS- SC- Kent

Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our stay. It was a quiet stay, and they had clean rooms.
We absolutely loved the front-desk staff and the front desk manager. We can be sure the next time we are in the area to stay here again!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 8 February 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you kindly for your visit and great feedback. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you soon again. Be safe & well.

Reviewed 5 February 2021 via mobile

Stayed here with associate discount.
Great place. Great location. I loved the breakfast. Will definitely stay again. Especially now that the other towne place is closed in Renton. I would recommend to other travelers.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 5 February 2021

Thank you for your stay with us & the kind comments. We appreciate your business and valuable feedback. Look forward to your future visits. Please let other friends of yours know that TPS- Renton is closed for good and are NOT accepting any new Marriott Guests.

Reviewed 31 December 2020

My family and I have stayed at this hotel for the majority of 2020. It is located in a safe and convenient area where a shopping center is just around the corner. The rooms look and feel clean, and have been maintained with great detail. Some amenities were limited during our stay due to covid, but the hotel still had great alternatives to offer, like breakfast bags for the morning. Even through covid, the staff always managed to help us with whatever we needed while following protection guidelines and regulations to keep everyone safe. Overall, this is a wonderful hotel!

Date of stay: February 2020
Management response:Responded 7 January 2021

Thank you for your stay and great review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon again once the COVID situation improves and we are back to offering all our services and amenities.
Happy New Year - 2021!

TownePlace Suites- SC- Kent, WA

Reviewed 21 June 2020

I stayed at this hotel for 6 weeks from January to February 2020. My company required that I checkout every week so I had the chance to stay in many different rooms. All but one of the rooms were very noisy due to the adjacent highway. 18 wheeler truck horns were frequent, waking me up often so it was hard to get a good night sleep. When I asked for a quieter room, the front office manager, Sarah, threatened to call my employer. Which she proceeded to do. I still don't understand why asking for a quieter room was such an unreasonable request that she felt the need to call my employer. In addition, breakfast was never varied and was often pulled early. I stopped eating it after the first week and ate in my room instead. Because of how I was treated by the front office manager I have negative feelings towards the customer service provided by this hotel, however I did receive decent treatment by the night staff and shuttle bus drivers. I would never stay here again if I booked on my own volition. The Marriott quality is lacking here.

Room tip: Ask for a room that faces the interior courtyard and pool areas.
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 12 August 2020

Good Afternoon,

We appreciate you writing a review. We did address this with you when you did you last review for the stay. We have checked on the feedback given and address those things as needed.