Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
TownePlace Suites
US$107
Free cancellation until 21/10/01
US$120
PricelineUS$107
Hotels.comUS$120
FindHotelUS$123
All reviews basketball court one night stay front desk staff seattle area starbucks airport property proximity truck
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2020

I stayed at this hotel for 6 weeks from January to February 2020. My company required that I checkout every week so I had the chance to stay in many different rooms. All but one of the rooms were very noisy due to the adjacent highway. 18 wheeler truck horns were frequent, waking me up often so it was hard to get a good night sleep. When I asked for a quieter room, the front office manager, Sarah, threatened to call my employer. Which she proceeded to do. I still don't understand why asking for a quieter room was such an unreasonable request that she felt the need to call my employer. In addition, breakfast was never varied and was often pulled early. I stopped eating it after the first week and ate in my room instead. Because of how I was treated by the front office manager I have negative feelings towards the customer service provided by this hotel, however I did receive decent treatment by the night staff and shuttle bus drivers. I would never stay here again if I booked on my own volition. The Marriott quality is lacking here.

Room tip: Ask for a room that faces the interior courtyard and pool areas.
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 12 August 2020

Good Afternoon,

We appreciate you writing a review. We did address this with you when you did you last review for the stay. We have checked on the feedback given and address those things as needed.

Reviewed 14 March 2020

I was booked here by another hotel. I found it out of the way and wouldn’t have stayed here by choice. There is a Starbucks and a 7 Eleven across a side street. But, to find a good restaurant you have to drive or take Uber at least a mile away. The hotel provides courtesy shuttle to/from the airport.

Rachel at Front Desk was welcoming and considerate.

The room assigned to me had all the kitchen amenities you need for a long term stay and a good work table.

The morning breakfast was not fancy but I found enough choice to start the day.

The hotel seems due for a refurbishment. But, for a one night stay it was OK.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank NYCWWExplorer
Road05995819589, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Seattle Southcenter, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Good Morning,

We apologize that you got relocated to us and it was out of your way. We appreciate the feedback that you gave.

We hope that if travels brings you closer to us that we see you again.

Sarah Davis

Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed here for a business trip to Kent Wa. The hotel is ok nice and is showing its age. The parking lot and drive are very tight and difficult to navigate. Everything else is standard TownPlace Suites set up. The only major issue I had was the excessive amount of traffic noise coming in from the hwy outside. That is enough for me to not recommend this location as it is too noisy.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2019 via mobile

Outside cute and manicured.
Room are worn out. Sofa sleeper is awful. Lots of little broken things including the phone access to front desk and very small room ..TV offers basic service only. Small size TV .

Main bed comfortable.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2019

Stayed 1 night at this hotel precruise. Has a fvree shuttle service to and from Seatac - just had to call when we landed and someone came right away to pick us up.
Staff was friendly and helpful and free breakfast was very nice and well presented.
Immediate surroundings were not the best - kind of industrial/commercial but not far from Southcenter Mall - we were able to walk there and then Ubered back to the hotel.
Rooms were older but clean and well maintained - there was a smell of cleaning products when we first entered room but we turned on the stove fan and it disapated quickly.
Only disapointment was that the hot tub was broken and we were not informed of that in advance. I always book hotels with a pool & hot tub so was not pleased about this.
All in all though a good place to stay. Would be especially nice for longer stays as the rooms have a full kitchen.

Date of stay: September 2019