All reviewscrows nestcolumbia riverriver viewcable bridgefourth floorroom was cleancontinental breakfastbiscuits and gravyfrench toasthot tubpool area isstay there againrecently stayed herean older hotelwafflesfront desk staffthe tri cities
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. The views from the room were incredible. The room is clean and comfortable. The staff at the front desk and restaurant were courteous and friendly. My only complaint is the fact that I did not receive any maid service. Still, I would recommend staying here. It is a short drive to town!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I honestly can't complain, I love the views, the front desk staff was awesome, I come there to visit my family when i come into town, and I always stay here. The food is awesome at the Crow's Nest, and the lady that checked us in from confirming out reservation over the phone, to getting us exactly what we wanted, even moving us around for out perfect view, and own satisfaction, Kayla M, went above and beyond to make our stay exactly what we wanted. The hospitality industry is her career for sure. Great customer service. Mark, and Cathy were very friendly as well. 10+ and beyond.

Room Tip: 4th floor riverview
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dguzman5
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We love Clover Island the staff here are very nice people and we enjoy being at the pool over looking the Columbia River.On Wednesday evening there are different bands that play and they are great.Parking is not so good on Wednesday evening.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018

CII is the 70's roadside inn from my childhood except it's riverside on the mighty Columbia River. It's clean and basic with great views, continental breakfast, and summer concerts. There was an issue with my reservation, but Amber and Mark made things right. Save time to walk along the shore of Clover Island to visit the public art and to see the restored habitat for Salmon fry. It's also close to charming Downtown Kennewick with more public art, bars, restaurants, and funky vintage shops.

Room Tip: Riverview rooms are best from Floors 3 & 4
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is so so but the view from the crows nest restaurant is awesome. The restaurant view and great food make it worth it. The Neptune salmon special was awesome. The hotel is clean but older. You can't beat the price. They also have their own wine in the restaurant which is amazing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business