All reviews red lion is water pressure in the shower buffet breakfast staff was friendly nice stay mall lounge conference sofa comforter chain
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I have held conferences here for many years. They are very attentive and helpful. Will continue to use them as my conference location in Tri-Cities area. In addition, rooms are clean and quiet. Enjoy!

Stayed: June 2018
KMuller22, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Kennewick Columbia Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you vary much for taking the time to fill out a review.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I was provided with an online price when I secured the room, when they ran my card at the front office after our arrival. they charged me significantly more. The room was old, smelled musty and was outdated. Bed was horribly stiff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you were overcharged. I would love to look into this for you and see what happened as well as make it right. Please let me know the date of your reservation as well as your last name. I will look into this and see what I can do.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I first would like to say they over extended the amount of tables they could comfortably put in the room. After vendors set up there would be no room for guests. Luckily, there was adjoining rooms we could absorb. I'm writing this review in regards to Sarah Mattie. SHE WAS AWESOME! She came in on her day off to help open up the other rooms so we could expand our event. She was wonderful and accommodating. She would do anything to help me get what I needed. I would totally use the Red Lion at Columbia Center for my event again in the future if for nothing else, but to work with Sarah again. She helped make my event less 'eventful' and make it go smoothly. ;) everyone I worked with was very nice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Nic W, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Kennewick Columbia Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Only disappointment this trip were the hours that your lounge had for a Saturday evening. It closes down at 9pm on a Saturday. I could understand those hours on a Sunday evening but not for a Saturday in the middle of June.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KMuller22, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Kennewick Columbia Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for your review. I understand your disappointment with the hours of the lounge. It is hard to find the right time to close. we will take this into advisement.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I would have to say that Red Lion hotels have lost their touch and, for me, I won't be coming back. First, the air conditioning is horribly loud to the point you can't sleep and even if yours is off; if the next room has theirs on...same story. The hotel grounds are dated and need substantial upgrading.

The main reason to never stay here again is the wall air conditioning. Simply put: You can't sleep with it on and when it's 90+ degrees....Good luck sleeping.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Flair4GoldBranin
KMuller22, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Kennewick Columbia Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you had these issues during your stay. The AC have not been issues however with the warmer temps that have come on quickly we will be looking into any issues of AC units that may be struggling to keep up. I'm sorry you had one that was loud they are not all that way and we have been making sure to get to any that are to correct. If you could please let me know what room you were in we will be sure to service the unit.

Thank you again for taking the time to send us a review.