Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$143
PricelineUS$143
BestWestern.comUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
FindHotelUS$143
Lol.travelUS$167
All reviews room was clean an older property no elevator yogurt first floor scrambled eggs longview kelso area would stay again potatoes mount st bw motel bradley freeway pros cons tournament
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021

The rooms at super 8 is bigger and offers more. The coffee maker didn’t work and the sink clogged couldn’t get the a/c to give good reg temp either too hot or too cold hand to keep adjusting it. The maid kept knocking the next day and waking us for housekeeping even tho we purchased a second and third night terrible mattresses too didn’t sleep well motel six had better beds

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Aladdin, Other at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Hi, I'm so glad you found our staff to be friendly, but I do apologize for the coffee maker not working and the sink not draining. I do know you let the front desk know and we have had our maintenance go in and fix these issues. We hope you enjoyed your visit to the area.

Reviewed 5 February 2021

Hotel is decent. Kind of in a weird spot, but near lots of shopping and restaurants. Pet friendly. Bradley at the front desk was awesome! He was super nice and informative. Pool and gym; no spa or business center. I would stay again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Best Western Aladdin, Other at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share about your stay at our property. I'm happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. I am especially excited to hear that you found our staff to be AMAZING! We strive to always provide the best service possible. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 22 January 2021

I stay here 3 days a week for business. The staff goes out of their way. Room is clean and comfortable. it is close, convenient and easy access to the varied needs I have while here each week.
Three days from home is a lot and this is my home away from home. The BW membership rewards program and occassional extra bonus points are very worthwhile. Thank you Best Western.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Aladdin, Other at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Hi Susan, thank you for taking the time to share about your stay. I'm happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and you found our staff to be AMAZING! We strive to always provide the best service possible. I'm also glad you found our rooms to clean and comfortable. We know you have options when choosing your lodging needs, and we thank you, that as a Best Western Rewards member, you chose to stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 October 2020

We were very impressed with Best Western Aladdin in. We received two emails prior to our stay, letting us know that breakfast will not be provided the same. Instead that they would have a grab and go. Other hotels that we have stayed in during the pandemic just simply cut their breakfast out completely. They also informed us the extra precautions that they are taking with Covid. When we arrived they even had sanitize pens on one side and used pens on the other. They also provided us a room that would accommodate us closest to the exit because we have service dogs.
The following day I needed a late check out. We had no clue what time my husband would return to the hotel room. They accommodated me with extra time above and beyond their regular late check out. We will definitely stay here again. We were also asked several times if there’s anything that we needed that they might be able to help us with. We were extremely impressed.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Paradise601238
Best Western Aladdin, Other at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2020

Hi, thank you for such a great review. I'm happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and found the room to be clean! I am also glad you found our communication about what to expect during COVID-19 to be exceptional, we try our best to make sure everyone is prepared for our "new normal" when they arrive. I am especially excited to hear that you found our staff to be AMAZING! We strive to always provide the best service possible. We look forward to having you back again as our guest in the future!

Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Decent hotel if you’re stopping for a night. Clean and simple, and doing takeaway breakfasts. No restroom in the lobby which we thought was odd, and a bit far from the freeway. Probably wouldn’t stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alair O
Best Western Aladdin, Other at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share about your stay at our property. I'm so sorry to hear that your stay with us was not 100% enjoyable, but I am glad you found the room to be clean. Unfortunately we are about a mile off the highway, we have less traffic noise because of it. Please never hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you during your stay and we will do our best to go above and beyond to exceed your expectations. We hope you will give us another chance on your next visit to the area.