* Our rooms were ready when we arrived at noon. Awesome!
* The room was clean and cozy, the heater/AC awarded or cooled things down as needed. My room had carpet whiling my traveling companion had nice LVF.
* Very little outside noise was noticeable until morning.
* Breakfast was warm and filling. Especially enjoyed the potatoes and gravy. Two different kinds of sausage - patties and links. Same with eggs, scrambled or an egg patty. Fresh hot coffee, teas, milk and juice.
* Friendly front desk staff.
Cons: The hot water in the shower didn’t stay hot long enough. Showering at 6:45 am there should be a tank large enough to keep all showers hot as needed. And this isn’t a terrible negative at all was just disappointing. Hopefully it’s an easy fix. More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking