Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.comUS$143
PricelineUS$143
Agoda.comUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
Expedia.comUS$143
HurbUS$148
All reviews room was clean an older property no elevator yogurt first floor scrambled eggs longview kelso area would stay again potatoes mount st bw motel bradley freeway pros cons tournament
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2019

Good experience! Brad was great on phone and check-in. Everything was clean and nice and the room was great. Very quiet. Loved that the TV remote had been sterilized and everything in room was spotless. Beds super comfy (firm but not too firm) and almost seemed luxurious, even for the less expensive rate. VERY happy with the rate at $91.00 for 2 queens.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWAladdin, General Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2019

Hi Marilyn, I am glad we exceeded your expectations. I'm really excited to hear that Brad was so wonderful and the room was spotless when you checked in. We strive to always provide the best service possible. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 28 November 2019

A++ in all categories; keep up the quality of your hot breakfasts, they are awesome. Be certain the guests are signed up for the Rewards Program. If they are not, then sign them up. Bradley went the extra mile to register me with the Rewards Programs, and I am very grateful. Very professional staff, and everything was in tip-top shape. I feel at home whenever I'm at a BW, and this stay was typically perfect.
I am too tired to write 200 words tonight. I suffer from congestive heart failure and am exhausted most of the time. But I feel strongly about my allegiance to BW so I’ll try to give you 200 words. More about your BW team: usually check in is very brief, but there were no other guests arriving, and Bradley and I got into a very interesting conversation about seamanship, including discussions about incredible adventures we’d experienced while at sea. About fifteen minutes elapsed, and it was as if it was only two minutes! This, after an arduous day of litigation in Seattle. Ashley, the general manager, met me the next morning. She was obviously a talented, alert, caring manager for BW. I enjoyed our contact.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWAladdin, General Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2019

Hi John, I am so glad we exceeded your expectation at check in with Bradley sharing his stories with you! We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope you have a wonderful holiday and you had a safe trip back home. We hope you come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 29 October 2019

This appears to be an older property given cosmetic upgrades. The staff was friendly and efficient. The rooms, however, did not insulate well from neighboring sounds (voices and plumbing). Listening to the guy next door holler at his ALEXA for some minor bit of information at 2:30 AM did wake us up and detracted from an otherwise okay night of sleep. Good breakfast offered-complimentary.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWAladdin, Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2019

Hi Jack, I'm glad you found our staff to be friendly and efficient but I do apologize for that noisy neighbor. We are working on trying to insulate the walls some how to reduce the noise, we are thinking spray insulation. Hopefully this is installed by the next time you come back. Your satisfaction is important to us and we appreciate the feedback. We hope you had a great visit to the area and a safe trip back home.

Reviewed 14 October 2019

Lower standard than typical BW hotel. Small rooms, uncomfortable foam pillows, wood floor not very clean, average breakfast. Location is several miles off freeway. Does have small pool. Would not stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWAladdin, Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Hi Stephen, I am sorry we did not exceed your expectation. We are up to Best Western standard, we get regular visits from corporate to make sure. We are an older hotel about a mile off the highway, but we are starting a renovation to the guest rooms to spruce the place up a bit. I will be talking to the housekeeper that cleaned this room to make sure they thoroughly clean those wood floor, so it does not happen again in the future.

Reviewed 9 October 2019

Arrived on a Friday night for 2 nights . Check-in was good . They suggested a place to eat and direction to get there . This is a typical for this chain . Room was comfortable and clean . Breakfast was good and well stocked. Would stay again as this was a good value .

Date of stay: August 2019
BWAladdin, Manager at Best Western Aladdin Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2019

Hi Daniel, I am glad you enjoyed our stay with us and found check - in to be adequate. I am also glad you enjoyed breakfast. I hope you had a great visit to the area and a sage trip back home.