Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$77
Hotels.comUS$77
PricelineUS$77
Orbitz.comUS$77
CheapTicketsUS$77
TravelocityUS$77
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2020

My husband and I stayed here for one night. We were on our way to Mt. St Helens the next day, and wanted to stay fairly close. The hotel is situated right next to I-5. The beds and pillows were flat and uncomfortable. The shower head was hard to adjust. They don't offer shampoo. They had no breakfast in the morning. The room smelled like a dirty dog. The main light flickered. This is the most a budget hotel has to offer, though it did not offer the budget price. I've stayed in much cheaper Motel 6s previously. It around $85 with a discount.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 21 August 2020

Easy access from the interstate with plenty of dining/takeout options within walking distance. Check in was quick and professional and all covid-restrictions clearly followed. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Room was clean and pleasant. It was a bit noisy but then, you are right next to the Interstate.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 19 June 2020

This place has a low cost going for it and that's about it. The bed was awful!!! Situated right next to a busy freeway, I-5, the noise is palpable. It's old and rundown. If you're on a budget and looking for the absolute lowest price, this will fit the bill. If you're looking for anything more than that, there are plenty of other options in town.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 12 September 2019

Motel 6 properties normally get better reviews that a 2 star, they are not the Hilton by any stretch of the imagination but are supposed to be a clean budget friendly motel available through their recognised brand regionally in the US.
Last year while travelling I used them extensively and found them perfect for what I was looking for. This year I again proposed to use them and as such went online to check availability and price in Kelso as I wanted to be close to visit Mt. St. Helens volcano the next day.
The price quoted via online sites was $53 per night single for a kingsize bed. As I was heading to Kelso I didnt book it online and showed up on the door step and quoted the rate and that there was 3 rooms available online.
The duty receptionist told me quite strongly there was no rooms available online that her manager had taken them down earlier and the online price was wrong. She had 1 room left it was a wheelchair accessable room and it would be full price, take it or leave it!
As it was getting late and I didnt want to be doing the rounds of a town I didn't know in the dark I took it..... but will not use Motel 6 chain again.
The motel is located just off the highway and suffers from road noise as its a busy trucking route 24/7. No food is available onsite but soda and ice machines.
My room was clean, tidy and sparse but the shower water pressure was very poor. Nice flat screen TV with a fair selection of channels. Free wifi but with intermittant strong connection.

Room tip: Check the price your paying before you agree to take the room and then check again online to be sure.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 7 September 2019

No coffee machine, no fridge, no microwave, no shampoo or conditioner no hair dryer, , but most of all no sound proofing. We were kept awake ALL night by the person upstairs walking about ALL night, moving chairs or table or whatever! Will NEVER recommend motel 6 again.

Room tip: Don’t come there
Date of stay: September 2019