Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$83
PricelineUS$83
Hotels.comUS$83
CheapTicketsUS$83
Agoda.comUS$83
TravelocityUS$83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2019

No coffee machine, no fridge, no microwave, no shampoo or conditioner no hair dryer, , but most of all no sound proofing. We were kept awake ALL night by the person upstairs walking about ALL night, moving chairs or table or whatever! Will NEVER recommend motel 6 again.

Room tip: Don’t come there
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 20 July 2019

We decided to stay there because it was close to Mount St Helen. Was pleasantly surprised with the shower water flow because the last time I stayed at a Motel 6 the shower was more of a mist than flow. Beds were okay. The price for a room was a good deal. The room had a refrigerator and microwave. The room faced the road and was a little noisy.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Richard9H
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Kelso - Mt St Helens, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2019

Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. We love hearing from our guests and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed 9 April 2019

The Motel 6 chain has improved most of its properties in this region over the past few years. This has made them a somewhat dependable source for quality cheap rooms while on the road. This place is a bargain,

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Kelso - Mt St Helens, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2019

Hi Dane,

We are glad you had a great experience and appreciate your feedback! We look forward to providing you with all of your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

Nice ppl. Accommodations were met. Room was clean, restaurants and stores near by. I have been there several times and will continue to. Also pet friendly which is nice. I have a 8 year old peeka poo and it's wonderful knowing that she is welcome also.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Bobbi Lou,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Until the next time, We’ll Leave the Light on For You!

Reviewed 25 January 2019 via mobile

On our 1st of 4 nights we found poop on the sheets. We slept on top of the bed that night. The next morning I went down and very politely and very quietly told the desk clerk what happened. I even started out with,"I am not trying to be that guy". Well, they came in and changed the sheets and bedding and all was well for the next three days. Do to circumstances I came back about a week later and tried to rent a room and was told that I am now on the do not rent list because I got some red stuff all over one of the Linens. It was cranberry juice on a towel where we had spilled a drink. I offered to pay for the towel and they told me they had no way to take payment for incidentals. Long story short, unless you're some tweaked out meth head, this is probably not the property that you want to stay at. I guess the housekeeper got the last laugh, bot at what cost to the property owner?

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Kelso - Mt St Helens, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2019

Dear Pondo,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.