Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$83
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$83
Expedia.comUS$83
CheapTicketsUS$83
HurbUS$86
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2019 via mobile

On our 1st of 4 nights we found poop on the sheets. We slept on top of the bed that night. The next morning I went down and very politely and very quietly told the desk clerk what happened. I even started out with,"I am not trying to be that guy". Well, they came in and changed the sheets and bedding and all was well for the next three days. Do to circumstances I came back about a week later and tried to rent a room and was told that I am now on the do not rent list because I got some red stuff all over one of the Linens. It was cranberry juice on a towel where we had spilled a drink. I offered to pay for the towel and they told me they had no way to take payment for incidentals. Long story short, unless you're some tweaked out meth head, this is probably not the property that you want to stay at. I guess the housekeeper got the last laugh, bot at what cost to the property owner?

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Kelso - Mt St Helens, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2019

Dear Pondo,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We needed to stay in the area, so after seeing the negative reviews for the Motel 6 in Kalama, we booked in here. It really helped that this hotel has a pool, and a nice one at that! Beware however, this is an outdoor pool, and in this area that means End of May to about end of September at most then it will be "closed for the season".

Not sure why many people are putting down Motel 6. The room we got had been updated and completely redone!

Was the room small? Yes it was. We did not come to the area to spend time in our room. :)

The room had a nice new bathroom, but there was only a shower - no bathtub. Not a problem for us, just sayin.

Even though the motel is very close to I5, we did not notice the noise at all. The air conditioner worked great, and the bed was good. The only thing was when the room was redone, all the fixtures were put on the wall to show where the bed goes. If the bed is left in that position, then the bed is jammed up against the air conditioner!

This makes the room look bigger, but is not very practical. We moved the bed out. And you will bash your head on the light fixtures if you are not careful!

We were here for two nights. No complaints. The price was right. And we would have no hesitation about staying here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018

The room was a bit small for 2 double beds, but very reasonably priced. The pool must be heated as the temperature was very nice and other places we stayed in the area for the time of year were not nearly as warm.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank byron965
Reviewed 16 September 2017

The room were adequate, with clean linens and towels but the bed sheets were thin and not very comfortable. The room did not smell of smoke but the air freshener was so strong that it stayed in my shower cap for over a week after I checked out.
The front desk staff is very friendly and efficient.
It was quiet for a motel 6. It could be because they were checking all guests ID and scanning and keeping copies of the guests ID. The front desk staff explained politely and I understood that this was not her fault. It was the motel's policy. I do not mind having my ID checked but having it copied and kept, and shared with the local police department is really an intrusion into my privacy. I shall not stay in motel 6 again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Very noisy neighbors. Smoking outside our room and talking loudly. Had to call reception 1:30 am (!) to get them to go up and shut them up. They did, and it worked reasonably well.But their dog was alloowed to bark all evening and night. I slept from app. 2 til 5 - then I couldn't sleep any more because of the dog.

Room tip: Upstairs, but be prepared for noisy neighbors and barking dogs.
Date of stay: September 2017