Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$99
Destinia.com
US$100
US$89
PricelineUS$99
WyndhamUS$99
getaroom.comUS$100
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2020

Poor service, rear door chalked open by smokers, faucet and shower problems, no lotion, inconsistent room cleaning with no masks, employees with attitude, terrible coffee, and no masks worn by employees or clients.

Room tip: avoid this facility
Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2020

I couldn't get them to change my sheets,they don't change sheets after10 a.m. I'm not broke and after a week would like my sheets changed. I may not have a home yet but would love clean sheets. And it won't let me write a review under200 words.

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 August 2020 via mobile

Looks nice from outside but dirty in! First room they put us in was dirty, smelled of cigarettes. The bedspread was torn and dirty. She moved us down the hall and it wasn't much better. Due to covid we used Lysol in the whole room and our own pillows. Stripped the bed and found that they had new mattresses and left the plastic bag on them! So when you sat on the bed it billowed up with trapped air. I complained and desk gal said the owners wanted them left on. She gave us permission to tear the bag off and bring it to her. Carpet dirty, tv remote broken.
The whole place reeked of cigarettes. Everytime I went to find desk gal she was out smoking. Due to covid all ammenities were not offered but still charged full price for that dump! Dirty, run down....go somewhere else!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2020

When we first arrived for our stay and checked in to the room, we could hear cursing and overall fighting coming from the room next to us. So loud we could hear what they were saying pretty clearly and it was aggressive. We even heard what sounded like a physical altercation. My husband immediately went to the front desk and told them there was s big fight next door. They didn't seem surprised or really that concerned, but did offer to give us a different room. So we picked up our stuff and moved down the hallway. The lack of concern bothered us, is that a regular occurance there??

Room tip: I can't advise on that, we were one & done, we won't return there. We were uncomfortable from check in til check out.
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2020

I really enjoyed the motel the motel was very clean I really did like that I plan I renting another room soon if get extra money that's how much I liked the room and customer service was very professional

Date of stay: March 2020