Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$94
PricelineUS$99
WyndhamUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2020

When we first arrived for our stay and checked in to the room, we could hear cursing and overall fighting coming from the room next to us. So loud we could hear what they were saying pretty clearly and it was aggressive. We even heard what sounded like a physical altercation. My husband immediately went to the front desk and told them there was s big fight next door. They didn't seem surprised or really that concerned, but did offer to give us a different room. So we picked up our stuff and moved down the hallway. The lack of concern bothered us, is that a regular occurance there??

Room tip: I can't advise on that, we were one & done, we won't return there. We were uncomfortable from check in til check out.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2020

I really enjoyed the motel the motel was very clean I really did like that I plan I renting another room soon if get extra money that's how much I liked the room and customer service was very professional

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 8 March 2020

We have stayed here a couple of times and I has only gotten worse! Bed was totally shot. Wife and I kept falling into the center. Got bout 1-2 hours sleep. Went to Elise the General Manager and told her I wanted another room. Said she would work on I and take care of us.
Went back to our room, to pick stuff up and found ants on our coats the table the window sill the wall. Went back and told Elise that we were going to find somewhere else to stay! Oh, and she knew they had an amt problem!!!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 5 March 2020

No further comment except to say I do plan to continue to stay at this hotel in the future on a regular basis so long as my rates continue be as reasonable as they've been. Good value overall; front desk awesome.

Reviewed 26 February 2020

A comfortable, clean room with an inside pool to stop and rest. Kelso is a quiet, charming little town with an excellent Italian restaurant. The breakfast is just enough to get you on the road. The staff are all friendly and helpful. The only drawback for us was that the bed pillows were too hard so we'll bring our own next time!! Will definitely stay here again.