Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$2
Hotels.comUS$89
WyndhamUS$89
getaroom.comUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2019

Arrived mid week without a reservation and had no problem getting a room for the night. This location is within walking distance of a lot of resturants, stores and other venues. A very nice room on the 1st floor. Clean all over, the carpet is getting old but there wasn't any bad oders from it to bother anyone.

Room tip: First floor anywhere in the hotel is good, they do have an elevator.
Date of stay: October 2019
Elise C, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Kelso Longview Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2019

we are pleased to here you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you stay with us again

Reviewed 24 September 2019

I wanted a room with a coffee pot, so paid a little extra. I felt dirty after my stay, if they couldn't put the effort of emptying the trash, I felt nervous about the sheets. Next time I stay in Kelso (which is quite frequent) I will stay in Motel 6 which has been renovated. It's clean, and I'll bring my own coffee pot. Will save myself money, heck! all I needed was a bed and a lousy coffee pot. Last time I stayed the pool was out of commission, this time the laundry facilities and sauna were.

Date of stay: September 2019
Elise C, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Kelso Longview Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2019

we apologize for the issues. im trying to get my owners to fix the things that need fixed

Reviewed 24 September 2019 via mobile

Visited on a road trip stayed for 2 nights. Everything worked, clean functional room. A/c quiet, fridge and microwave. Tv fine. Shower hot and bed comfy. There is a free breakfast but basic so if you want hot food use local options of which there are many. Friendly staff.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Elise C, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Kelso Longview Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2019

thank you for your comments it really means a lot to the staff. we are also happy to here you enjoyed your stay with us

Reviewed 17 September 2019

Average. We stayed at Super 8 by Wyndham Kelso Longview Area for one night during our road trip. The staff were friendly and made us feel most welcome. Large room with two comfortable queen bed. Breakfast was ok.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank kantry1308
Vanessa D, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Kelso Longview Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2019

we are glad you enjoyed your stay

Reviewed 16 September 2019

I already said the toilet has a problem in room 103. Also one of the dresser drawers will not stay shut. However, everything else was fine. The toasters in the breakfast room were difficult to figure out.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

sorry for the small issues you had and we will work on fixing them