Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$132
PricelineUS$132
Official SiteUS$132
Orbitz.comUS$132
TravelocityUS$132
ZenHotels.comUS$140
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

our stay was awful.I use to live in this area this use to be the most top rated hotel. not any more it is disgusting. the curtains are all torn and barely hanging that is the first thing you see from the parking lot. the bathroom was horrible no non slipmat in the tub,standing water when you showered,no coffee,the pool hottub was green and so disgusting. it is dirty and run down. i am appallied and want my money back.i can not believe the rate i paid for this place.nobody should have to pay for what we experienced.

Room tip: do not stay here!!!!!
Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank kellydJ7951XB
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Red Lion Hotel Kelso/Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear Kelly,
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize our accommodations did not meet your full expectations during your time with us. We apologize for any inconvenience as we always aim to provide great value. Please consider coming back to see us again in the future so that we can deliver the exceptional stay you expected and deserved.

Reviewed 29 July 2021

Warning-----Not a safe Hotel, it's faster check in at any Vegas hotel than here. 30 minutes! This morning i let the phone ring, calling the front desk for 20 minutes, no answer. Very run down. This hotel was nice 30 years ago, not now. If you have kids watch out, we found old candy on the floor in our room. No Elevator, and they left a pile of towels IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STAIRS for hours. All the doors to go outside are wide open all night so anyone can wander by your room at night. Air conditioner was broken...oh and i was overcharged $40. Avoid this place

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Geoffrey B
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Red Lion Hotel Kelso/Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2021

Dear Geoffrey,
Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs. It's unfortunate to read about your recent experience. Our goal is to provide every guest with a safe, comfortable place to stay, and we regret that you didn't feel this was the case. Your comments have been noted and will be discussed internally. We appreciate your feedback, and we wish you safe travels ahead.

Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

I stayed here about 10 years ago; it has really gone downhill since then. Honestly, I’m surprised that Red Lion will still claim this place as one of their own, which makes me unsure of staying at any Red Lions in the future. The rooms and hallways are quite dingy and need an upgrade; this place has much more of a trucker motel vibe than a family or couples place to stay. There are no elevators, and the various doors around the building that I saw that connect to the outside do not close (except one), so anyone can enter the building from a more private side entrance at any time, even if they are not staying at the hotel. There were burn marks around the bathroom outlets, the toilet seat was cheap, the handle to flush the toilet stuck down and had to be pushed back up with most uses, and there were tables in the room, but no chairs to sit at, nor anything else that I’m assuming could be stolen, so my son and I ate our dinner on our beds. I was given a password for WiFi, but otherwise there was no channel guide nor any other information left in the room; luckily, operating a TV is not difficult. The person at the front desk was short in demeanor and rude, but the cleaning staff were friendly and courteous. The room and linens seemed clean overall, but many stains on the carpet and the armchair. There was a door that connected our room to the next room, which thankfully remained locked and not disturbed, but made us uncomfortable knowing there was a way to enter the room from a stranger’s room; had I known this ahead of time, I would not have booked here. We kept the air conditioner running all night, which drowned out any possible noise, and it stayed fairly quiet and peaceful, so that was nice. The rates were slightly high, in my opinion, for what is offered, but still economical. I suppose you get what you pay for. I will not be staying here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Maps56518636286
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Red Lion Hotel Kelso/Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2021

Much appreciation for your detailed feedback. Guest satisfaction means everything to our team, so to hear about your experience is truly upsetting. Please accept our heartfelt apology for our shortfalls and know that our team will reflect upon your comments and seize all opportunities for improvement. Nothing would make us happier than having another chance to impress you, and we hope you'll consider it when you come back this way.

Reviewed 19 July 2021

The manager at red lion in Kelso is taking ppls cash telling them to go ahead to the room.. She takes the cash but puts them in a room. I was wondering why for a while we were giving ppl rooms that were occupied..she claimed it was bc we were switching rooms. But when you switch rooms you do it in the computer.

A lady came to me and asked me if she was in the system. I honestly answered no she was not. So when I did the night audit there was 0 cash record... but that lady payed cash... sooooo where did it go...

And she thinks embezzlement is only for corporate ran businesses. And doesn't know what it means..... Oh and thinks I'll ruin the team.. why bc I know the truth?

Seriously first hand do not go to this hotel. Definitely going to get whoever I can involved bc embezzlement is a crime. May they all go down ... as they should.

Not only embezzlement but also tax fraud bc I'm sure she's not claiming all the money she's taking.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank CrystalAri
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Red Lion Hotel Kelso/Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Dear Crystal,
The allegations that you have made are quite serious and do not represent our hotel policies or procedures. While we cannot discuss other guests' billing, we would be happy to speak with you regarding your experience and concerns to clear up any misunderstanding.

Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

For over $200 the hotel was grungy, dark & dingy and way past the need for an upgrade. Phone didn’t work to call desk. Door to outside broken and didn’t lock. No info card re: TV and desk couldn’t answer??s. What little staff there was were nice.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank barbettw
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Red Lion Hotel Kelso/Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While we're glad that your interactions with our staff were pleasant, we regret to have fallen short of expectations in other aspects of your stay. We apologize for the issues you encountered in your room, and we will have our maintenance team get on that right away. We appreciate you choosing us for your lodging needs, and we wish you safe travels ahead.