Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$132
Hotels.com
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$132
FindHotelUS$132
HurbUS$137
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2019 via mobile

We checked in early. Exhausted and having just experienced horrible treatment from the Guesthouse Inn we had no energy. However Chantelle took care of us. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was amazing and kind. We loved our stay. Highly recommend this Red Lion for families. Thank you for taking such good care of my family.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth P
Jasmine S, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Kelso/Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2019

Thanks for your review!

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Needs work an look at quality of service for area an price to service offerd. Staff is ok but members are no different than anyone same poor quality for small town hotel with big name as red lion is premium hotel should look like it an act like it

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jasmine S, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Kelso/Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

We appreciate your honesty on letting us know how we are doing so we can strive to do better.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

The moment I opened the room door and walked in I knew I should have left. The smell in the room was like dirty diapers masked with an over powering air freshener. It actually made me sick to my stomach. The bathroom sink had hair in it as did the bathtub. The pillow cases on the bed had stains on them and I actually could not tell if the sheets had been changed or not. Will not make this mistake again, Red Lion hotels are now off my list of go to places.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mxmum117
Jasmine S, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Kelso/Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Our sincerest apologies that your stay with us was far from a positive one. We will use this review as a training tool for the rest of the team so we can strive to do better. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Close to the highway, so close that all you hear is highway noise all night long. I had to get my electronic key remade after every time I used it. At last count that was 6 times , which in itself is not that big a deal, except twice no one was at the counter to help and it took over 10 minutes for them to return and it was a huge inconvenience. Rooms are a decent size, furnishing are in fair condition, good TV and comfortable bedding. The night shift desk help was not on the least bit friendly. I felt like I was putting the out when I asked for help. The food in the restaurant is over priced and not particularly good. My meal came out warm at best and the place was nearly empty. I will not likely be back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Kannfodder
Jasmine S, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Kelso/Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

We are so sorry your stay with us was not a positive one. We will look into these issues and correct them immediately. Thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We have been coming back to this hotel for years during the Kelso Highland Scottish Festival. It is very convenient and we have enjoyed the Prime Rib Dinner on Friday night. What a feast for $28. The rating was below the Super 8, which is crazy because the room /closet/bathroom/bed/TV are much larger and they have good food in the dining room and a separate lounge. The price for the room was $20 LESS than Super 8.

Room tip: No elevator, but we chose 2nd floor back and it was quiet
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Doug M

Wonderful review, Doug! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We hope next year, if you attend the Highland Scottish Festival again, you will choose us! See you then.