Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$110
Expedia.comUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
FindHotelUS$110
CheapTicketsUS$110
Orbitz.comUS$110
All reviews guest house grocery store mini kitchen parking lot waffles within walking distance clean hotel breakfast bar would stay here again front desk staff free breakfast off the highway mall lobby target longview cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Check in was easy - no problems. Room was large and perfectly clean! So nice to even have a little kitchen area with fridge, mic and separate sink. The bed was very comfortable and we slept peacefully - our floor was very quiet. Breakfast was your typical American fare - nothing fancy. I really have no idea why others gave such terrible reviews as our stay was great!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2018

The host at check-in was nice and helped get all 3 rooms in order. But the darn keys wouldn't work for 2 of the rooms. We had to go down and get replacements, only to have them stop working as well. The carpet next to the bathroom looked dirty and stained. They dont give enough towels, no coffee maker in the room, you could hear people talking as you walked down the hall. The breakfast was very simple. The location was close to freeway, across from huge mall and restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mrssirfun
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We messed up our reservation but Melinda stayed to help us straighten it out. Above and beyond the call. Clean, nice rooms. Good breakfast and close to everything. We will definitely stop here again. Felt very welcome from the start!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank wintoday
Reviewed 25 June 2018

When I rate placces, I do so relative to expectations and price. I stayed here as a quick overnight before a bike ride the next day and honestly had zero expectations. Boy was I wrong. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. Very reaosnably priced, super friendly staff and a simple free breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The place felt strange to me the moment I walked in. It has a large reception area with tall ceiling and a waterfall feature against one wall. I guess I am not a fan of indoor waterfalls. Checking in was done reasonably quickly. Then I found out I was given an accessible room designed for disable individuals. I have no problems with such a room except the bathroom is laid out differently and countertop, towel rods, etc. are located at different heights than most other hotel rooms in which I have stayed. The room was large, with connecting door to the adjoining room. My neighbors were loud talkers and their conversation came through that door loud and clear. Bed was comfortable and wifi not bad. Breakfast was below par.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Tawny k, General Manager at GuestHouse Kelso Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that your check in process was quick and efficient. We hope to see you again soon!