Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$110
PricelineUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
TravelocityUS$110
CheapTicketsUS$110
Agoda.comUS$110
All reviews guest house grocery store mini kitchen parking lot waffles within walking distance clean hotel breakfast bar would stay here again front desk staff free breakfast off the highway mall lobby target longview cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We messed up our reservation but Melinda stayed to help us straighten it out. Above and beyond the call. Clean, nice rooms. Good breakfast and close to everything. We will definitely stop here again. Felt very welcome from the start!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank wintoday
Reviewed 25 June 2018

When I rate placces, I do so relative to expectations and price. I stayed here as a quick overnight before a bike ride the next day and honestly had zero expectations. Boy was I wrong. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. Very reaosnably priced, super friendly staff and a simple free breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The place felt strange to me the moment I walked in. It has a large reception area with tall ceiling and a waterfall feature against one wall. I guess I am not a fan of indoor waterfalls. Checking in was done reasonably quickly. Then I found out I was given an accessible room designed for disable individuals. I have no problems with such a room except the bathroom is laid out differently and countertop, towel rods, etc. are located at different heights than most other hotel rooms in which I have stayed. The room was large, with connecting door to the adjoining room. My neighbors were loud talkers and their conversation came through that door loud and clear. Bed was comfortable and wifi not bad. Breakfast was below par.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Tawny k, General Manager at GuestHouse Kelso Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that your check in process was quick and efficient. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Have to say the worst place I have ever stayed in. The receptionist needs to be totally retrained or better still sacked. Cannot cope under any kind of pressure.Waited over an hour for room to be ready even after check in time. No manager available at weekends when obviously it will be busy. Old damp smelly rooms. Rooms come with a dvd
which did not work....what a surprise. Breakfast was a free for all. By 8.30 on a Sunday morning practically no food left.
Fire alarm going off fire crew arrived, elderly lady told me it had happened twice during the previous night and she had got no sleep.
Upon check out the couple paying in front of me had their credit card charged twice by error and told them to ring the manager on Monday and try to have it rectified.....best of luck to them on that one. Avoid at all costs and if you stay do not say you have not been warned.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tawny k, General Manager at GuestHouse Kelso Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

I do apologize for the service that you had received. The fire alarms had gone off due to the Fire alarm company installing two faulty alrams the week before and was remedied as quickly as we could. I am not here on weekends that is correct in hopes that I have trusting staff to handle any and all issues in a professional manner. This was not performed and I take this issue seriously and the situation will be handled. I do hope that you will give us another trying in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

my wife and i stayed for one night. The hotel was just off \i5. very convenient. It is an old hotel that is well kept and clean. The room was the same. The lady at check in was very friendly and nice. We enjoyed out stay. We would definitely go back again.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pandas88
Tawny k, General Manager at GuestHouse Kelso Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for such a kind review. We hope to see you again soon!