Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$110
FindHotel
All reviews guest house grocery store mini kitchen parking lot waffles within walking distance clean hotel breakfast bar would stay here again front desk staff free breakfast off the highway mall lobby target longview cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2018

my wife and i stayed for one night. The hotel was just off \i5. very convenient. It is an old hotel that is well kept and clean. The room was the same. The lady at check in was very friendly and nice. We enjoyed out stay. We would definitely go back again.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank Pandas88
Tawny k, General Manager at GuestHouse Kelso Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for such a kind review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I always stay here when I travel the I 5 corridor. This place is consistently quiet, clean, comfortable, dog friendly and reasonably priced. What more do you want. Oh, breakfast is good and parking convenient.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tawny k, General Manager at GuestHouse Kelso Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

We are very pleased to hear you always have such an enjoyable stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We pulled in later at night. Clean, reasonable rooms to stay in. Approximately $120.00. No frills, but had enough plug ins, clean bathroom and the sheets and blankets were freshly laundered. Quiet area of town so no outside noises to keep you awake. Next to a grocery store if you wanted to buy snacks.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Carla J
Tawny k, General Manager at GuestHouse Kelso Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I, along with our faithful doggie Peaches stayed here for 3 nights while visiting the area my husband grew up in. I am very picky about clean accommodations, and I was impressed.
The staff was wonderful, the room (including the carpets ) was very clean. I actually travel with lysol, I'm such a germ-a-phobe! Very pleasant experience, no noise, decent predictable breakfast bar. Decent size fridge and microwave in the room. Separate from the bed is a sitting area with a love seat, great for reading when you can't sleep.
If in the area, we will be back.
And thank you again Angie (our housekeeper ) for everything

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mary S
Tawny k, General Manager at GuestHouse Kelso Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

We are so happy to hear that we were able do provide a clean and friendly stay for you and your family. We pride ourselves on service and cleanliness and I'm happy to hear we are still meeting our high standards. I will be sure to let Angie know that you appreciate her service. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

First the gentleman that checked us in was awesome. Then our room was lovely. Recently updated rooms and lobby. I will stay here again. Also the pool was great. They even had a life jacket for my grandson.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Eva P
Tawny k, General Manager at GuestHouse Kelso Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

We are so very happy to hear you had such an enjoyable stay with your family. We hope to see you again soon!