“Take a "busy" break”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Reviewed 24 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Date of stay: September 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
8 Oct 2018
Hello Laura,

I am sorry that you and Bill were disappointed in your accommodation. Maybe you did not read the complete listing. I believe the photos are an accurate presentation of the property. All my ad sites reflect the correct disclosure that guests have 1.5 baths to use. I did not raise prices in 2018 and elected to cease serving breakfast. Since there are 10 restaurants within two blocks, I thought guests would have easy access to more breakfast choices. In a survey of my guests, this was clearly their preference. I sent an email confirmation on Sept. 6;, 2018, to your email. This provided all the details of your reservation and what would be provided during your stay. I try to provide a nice accommodation for guests. I am sorry you were unhappy.

Mary Souza
chiminme2...
Quitman, Texas
“Take a "busy" break”
Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Very nice home. Great breakfast. Within walking distance of restaurant's and shops as well as close by driving to other fun shopping. A good central location to visiting everything Washington has to offer. We totally enjoyed our stay. Thanks, Mary!

Date of stay: March 2017
20 Mar 2017
Thank you, Debi, for your nice review. Reviews are soooo helpful to both owners and travelers. I am glad that during your one week visit you got a good taste of western WA!
Californi...
Reno, Nevada
“A GREAT HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
Reviewed 15 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We so enjoyed our stay at The Parsonage B&B. You could not want better people to care for you than John and Mary. What a delightful couple! They doted on us like long known friends. The morning breakfast were feasts on all occasions. On our day of travel, my husband and I like to eat a very light breakfast and John and Mary honored our request. Mr. Dragon in the garden is an art piece in itself that was created by John. I see that they "Best Rated 2", I would like to move that up to "Best Rated 1". Thanks, John and Mary, for making our stay special.

Date of stay: September 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed 11 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: May 2015
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 May 2015
Thank you, Beverly and Deb!! We really appreciate your 5 star review!!! These nice reviews are critical to the continuation of our business. We are so happy you selected The Parsonage to be a part of your vacation to the Puget Sound area.

Warm regards,
John and Mary Souza
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.