“Prices reasonable”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner. My seafood was fine. His beef was overcooked and grisly. Service was okay, but asked for ketchup and had to end up getting it ourselves.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to this restaurant when we were on our way tho the Hoh Rainforest. It was nothing spectacular, but it was what you'd expect when you walk in. I had a burger and my wife had a patty melt. Both were good and the service was adequate.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The first thing we noticed was the grunge that I scraped off the table with my thumbnail. Had we not been with a tour group, we would have walked out in record time. Obviously, the table hadn't been wiped down with detergent in way too long. Service was spotty and seemed to consist of people running around duplicating effort. The food wasn't very good. My chili was barely lukewarm and my Reuben sandwich was made with some kind of Velveeta-like cheese. My wife's nachos came with shredded cheese instead of melted, jalapenos, and not much else. I asked for Tabasco whereupon the server went in to the bathroom, came back out and went to a couple of other tables, then noticed me waving and came through with the goods. The décor is probably supposed to be rustic but comes across as tacky.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The In Place has a GREAT prime rib. Out of this world and perfectly done! Also nice people and great environment!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a nice dinner here. The food was good, the service was good and the prices were reasonable. My wife had Red Rock fish and I had a chicken fried steak. For dessert, my wife had cherry pie. She said it was really good. I had blackberry pie. Also good.

Been to The In Place? Share your experiences!