Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$72
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$72
WyndhamUS$72
Priceline
FindHotelUS$74
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

I made my reservation 3 days before my arrival. Not a peep from them. I show up and am told they don't have any rooms. I told them you've had my reservation for 3 days and you are now telling me you can't honor it?
She replied oh, I mean I don't think we have any rooms clean. But, let me check..
Twenty minutes later she come back and says okay. I've found one, then tells me the want a $60 deposit on top of the room charged. I told her no problem. Put it all on my credit card. Then she decides they only take cash, and if I don't have any, I can use their ATM.
At that point I told her to cancel the reservation. Something is not right.
Even the door has the Mastercard/Visa logo on it.
170 stays at Choice hotels so far this year. But after last night and tonight I'm about to go elsewhere.
Travelodge was right up the street and had a very nice and clean room for me.

Room tip: Lock your car. There's a lot of creepy looking people around there.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2021

If I could give this place 0 stars I would. I paid for 2 nights at this place just to end up going and sleeping at a friend's because the ac didn't work and it was miserably hot and muggy in the room. The tv also didn't work and half the outlets were bad also. I called the front desk several times to try to get someone to come fix the air conditioner and was told someone would be on the way to look at it and no one came. Then come time for checkout I had already left so my sister went to check out and get our 100 dollar deposit back and the maid tried to say everything in the room was burnt so I called and argued with them and they sent someone to look at the room again and said there was a cigarette burn and a lil bit of ash on the blanket which couldnt of been from us because my sister has asthma really bad and I don't smoke. Then when I ask when the manager would be there she refused to tell me and gave me his email instead. I'm pretty sure that the lady at the desk just did all that to be able to keep my deposit because when I first called her she said she doesn't leave the front desk and only the maids check the room then later on in our conversation she tried to tell me she personally watched the maid put brand new blankets on that bed in that exact room before I checked in. I don't recommend staying here because of their horrible customer service and they will rip you off.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2021

If you like to hear pimps and prostitutes fighting all night while they are high on drugs then this is the place for you! Tacoma has turned into a crapland in general and this hotel was better than the Quality Inn that we originally had reservations at but the screaming and crying, door slamming and drug use was intolerable. My kids had quite the education.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 July 2021

8 people in line, only one clerk - uggh
Smelly room
Beds not made
Shower not working properly
Toilet not working properly - loose fitting seat too - - I fixed !
Dog manure on sidewalk
Key cards not working
Dirty - smelly room
loud guests after midnight
No coffee in lobby in a,m,

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

They should be paying YOU to stay there! Supposed to be a non-smoking room, wasn’t, everything was falling apart, the room door had wide gaps around it so all of the street noise came in. I don’t want to think about how unclean it was. Gross!

Date of stay: April 2021