Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
ExtendedStayUS$119
TravelocityUS$119
Orbitz.comUS$119
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

I could not be more pleased with the amazing staff here. From the maids to the front desk I've been met with nothing but smiles, respect and positive vibes since the day I came here. Every question I've had, and I've had a plethora of them lol, has been met with a quick, attentive and efficient complete answer. I've been staying in hotels for a few months now and this hotel far exceeds all the others. They really go out of their way to make you feel at home and that's the key thing here I've never felt so safe with my family anywhere else. This facility is very clean and secure which is hard to find these days in a Hotel that is affordable and that an average blue collar worker like myself would be staying in. There are cameras in the parking lot, you have to scan in to open almost every door which is wonderful because you can't be too safe these days especially with young children. I could go on about all the great things I've experienced here but I don't have enough room to type so I'll just give a direct praise to the staff I've dealt with including Clarissa, David, and especially SARAH JANE. Within 10 minutes of us checking in Sara Jane had answered all of our questions, brought a week's worth of dishes to our room (personally herself)and also gave us a tour of another room we are interested in renting. Im "HUGE" on customer service. I firmly believe that as a paying guest staying at a facility, one should absolutely be treated like a GUEST. Trust me you just don't find this kind of polite customer service anywhere else. We are staying here while we find a suitable permanent place to live, but honestly we are very comfortable and this already feels like home.

Dylan Ellis

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2021

This place sucks. If it wasn’t for my company put me up there only because it was the only hotel and extremely expensive when I could’ve gone online and gotten it for cheaper but my company paid for it and that’s the only one that was available in town the bed was hard it was absolutely horrible you would think that they would at least have basic kitchen utensils in each room but no you have to go downstairs and get them whenever you want room key they gave me to each of them neither one of them worked in the door had to have housekeeping let me in every time and the noise from above me 24 seven just dump thump thump thump you call and complain and you still get tons of thumping. After 7 AM you’re basically not allowed to even sleep in because housekeeping is worse than the thumping during the night. I would never ever choose this place on my own.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2021

Thank you for being a guest at our hotel. It is disheartening to know we did not meet your expectations for a pleasant time. We are sorry to know about your disappointment with our hotel policy for kitchenware and the disturbance you experienced. We also apologize for the issue with the key card and that our associates were unable to resolve the complaint for the disturbance. We will utilize your comments to enhance our guest experience. We appreciate your business and hope to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

very clean room, loved that it was equipped with a kitchen and it was close to my job, the staff was very friendly and nice the manager Dave was great he had helped me a lot with any questions i had also the front desk was very knowledgeable and personal i felt right at home

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

It was our pleasure to accommodate you at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you liked your well-appointed suite and found our location ideal for your needs. We are also pleased you were impressed by the service provided by our courteous associates, especially by Dave. On behalf of everyone here, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

absolutely gorgeous place to stay for a weekend business trip, i know i will come to this one again! the staff was extremely helpful! the manager dave was really helpful and made sure he accommodated all of my questions and needs

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Very clean rooms, the manager David is so awesome & has amazing customer service! All the staff are super attentive & helpful! Recommend this hotel to all my friends & family!! 10/10 stars for this hotel!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America and for taking the time to post a review. We are glad you were pleased with our immaculate accommodations and courteous service. It was our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.