Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
ExtendedStayUS$119
TravelocityUS$119
CheapTicketsUS$119
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2021

This place sucks. If it wasn’t for my company put me up there only because it was the only hotel and extremely expensive when I could’ve gone online and gotten it for cheaper but my company paid for it and that’s the only one that was available in town the bed was hard it was absolutely horrible you would think that they would at least have basic kitchen utensils in each room but no you have to go downstairs and get them whenever you want room key they gave me to each of them neither one of them worked in the door had to have housekeeping let me in every time and the noise from above me 24 seven just dump thump thump thump you call and complain and you still get tons of thumping. After 7 AM you’re basically not allowed to even sleep in because housekeeping is worse than the thumping during the night. I would never ever choose this place on my own.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2021

Thank you for being a guest at our hotel. It is disheartening to know we did not meet your expectations for a pleasant time. We are sorry to know about your disappointment with our hotel policy for kitchenware and the disturbance you experienced. We also apologize for the issue with the key card and that our associates were unable to resolve the complaint for the disturbance. We will utilize your comments to enhance our guest experience. We appreciate your business and hope to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

very clean room, loved that it was equipped with a kitchen and it was close to my job, the staff was very friendly and nice the manager Dave was great he had helped me a lot with any questions i had also the front desk was very knowledgeable and personal i felt right at home

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

It was our pleasure to accommodate you at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you liked your well-appointed suite and found our location ideal for your needs. We are also pleased you were impressed by the service provided by our courteous associates, especially by Dave. On behalf of everyone here, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2021 via mobile

absolutely gorgeous place to stay for a weekend business trip, i know i will come to this one again! the staff was extremely helpful! the manager dave was really helpful and made sure he accommodated all of my questions and needs

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Very clean rooms, the manager David is so awesome & has amazing customer service! All the staff are super attentive & helpful! Recommend this hotel to all my friends & family!! 10/10 stars for this hotel!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America and for taking the time to post a review. We are glad you were pleased with our immaculate accommodations and courteous service. It was our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2020 via mobile

I have been nothing but impressed with Sarah Jane, Dylan, and Miss Lynn. All of them should be placed in some sort of managerial program, if they wish so. The bottom line is the first time I checked in Dylan made sure that I got a luggage cart, and then the second time Sara did the same thing. Why this matters is I’m disabled and I need help with things. They never batted an eye, and instead of doing what I asked them to do which, was just giving me a phone call while I’m sitting out in the parking lot, in both cases they brought luggage carts out to me.

Please call me regarding these employees, I would like to say more. Under self reflection, if you do not call me, that tells me that you’re not concerned about your employees. So I insist.

Thank you very much for hiring them and retaining them.

Mark

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Mark, we highly appreciate your five-star review of Extended Stay America. It was a pleasure to know our associates delivered nothing but excellent service that made your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable. We will share your compliments with Sarah, Dylan, and Lynn. Thank you for selecting us, and we look forward to seeing you soon.