Lowest prices for your stay
US$97
US$96
Priceline
US$97
QualityUS$96
Hotels.comUS$96
getaroom.comUS$101
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2020

Every employee I’ve come in contact with has at the very least smiled at me, they are so sweet to my dog, and had no problem switching my room when I had accidentally reserved a non pet room! :) I feel safe and secure in my room, and while I’m out walking my dog. The staff is extremely helpful, and I feel like if I did have any problem, that they would make sure it was taken care of properly. Definitely recommend- especially with such a great price. Thank you so much! :)

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank skyeo907
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

Really enjoyed the hotel, good free hot breakfast, got a jacuzzi room non smoking that was just what we wanted. Hot water, quick filling and clean room. The bed wasn’t the best but overall for the price it was worth it. went to the Tacoma dome for a music festival and only a couple miles away. Friendly staff at the front desk too, always there to help!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank DarkMarkAZ
Reviewed 7 November 2019

My boyfriend and I stayed there over the weekend for a mini getaway as it was close to the casino and the concert we were going to. It's not a new hotel so I excused the dirty walls and cracked tiles. I could not excuse the filthy floors and used condom under our bed. I had taken a shower and I was walking around barefoot after drying off. I went to put on shoes a half hour later and my feet were black, I had to go re wash and dry them before i could put my heels on. I don't believe that the floors have been mopped in months. I was fully grossed out after I leaned over the bed to grab my charger cord that had dropped and almost came into contact with someone else's used condom. I do not reccomend anyone to stay here, you are much better off at the eqc hotel. At least they employ housekeepers that actually clean your room.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jaxp253
Reviewed 20 October 2019

Its just your average Motel...not good,not bad...a place to sleep.Rooms seemed a little "dated",but clean...
Front desk staff was fine...Breakfast was as expected,again,not good,not bad...usual "free breakfast" you can expect...IF you dont do the breakfast,and are not a "points member" for Choice Hotels,you might be better off at a Motel 6,save yourself $20+ and use it for a real breakfast....

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank ricoman1
Reviewed 2 August 2019

We chose this hotel on a WA road trip at the last minute. While the staff were helpful and friendly, it did not make up for the bathroom and the yuck factor of the room.
1. Carpets looked stained and gross. Kept my shoes on.
2. The bathroom tub was gross and weird. It was like a weird capsule with a rounded pod like ceiling. Also, the tub had mold and was not clean. It was pretty gross.
3. The weirdest thing though was the large pink carpet covered box in the bathroom. It seems like maybe they were using it to cover pipes or something. But basically it was a pink carpet covered box the size of a small cabinet. It looked dirty and moldy and just bizarre.
4. ANTS in the room and on one bed.
5. Sofa was sketchy. Stained and old looking. Yuck.

So, while the staff was very nice and the breakfast was actually pretty good, the yuck factor of our room was just too much.

Date of stay: July 2019