Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
View deal
US$89
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
TraveluroUS$96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2019 via mobile

Front desk was so nice and friendly and remembered me when i stayed previously at that same location before it was a quite and good environment breakfast was great i will definitely be coming to stay there again on my next business trip thank you

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 693ever
Reviewed 24 August 2019

I have stayed here before and knew better but it was the only place left in town. That said, I should have gone to Seattle or SeaTac or anywhere else. My reservation was for 2 queen beds and was $100 a night through Expedia. We got there and they got us checked in fairly quickly. When we got up to the room we found a box and papers on one of the beds, apparently they had just installed a new smoke detector. I needed to change so attempted to close the blinds. I found that they were missing half of the little hangers and that there was no good way to secure them closed. Went into the bathroom to change and it was less than clean. Having changed, we went to lunch and came back to put stuff we didn't want to take in the room. Key card won't work. I went down to the lobby to get it fixed and the attendant let me know that the room was not even supposed to be rented but that they were overbooked and were actually calling people to try and get cancellations. They got the key working again and we did our thing and went to our show. When we got back we were both tired and sweaty wanting nothing more than a shower and bed. Guess what, no handle for the faucet!!! I tried calling down to the front desk but no answer. The next morning I went down and complained, they looked but had nowhere to move us. Fortunately, the maintenance guy was there and he lent me some pliers for the rest of our stay. The lady at the counter told me that we could discuss my rate when I checked out. Went to our show that day and got back and cleaned up. I wanted to watch some TV so I tried to turn it on with both remotes, no luck. After a closer look I found that the TV didn't even have a cord. Next morning when we checked out the attendant refunded 100 of the 205 I spent on this dump. Seriously, this place is not worth 25 a night!!! Do yourself a favor and stay anywhere else, even your car is better!!!

Room tip: Stay elsewhere!
Reviewed 19 July 2019

Booked Rodeway Inn Fife,WA since it was close to Tacoma Dome for Queen Concert. This hotel should not be offered to anyone to stay at. Dirty , disgusting, drug house, homeless house, multiple families one room plus their dogs, trash everywhere. We had no towels , no soap, burnt holes and stains on blanket. Door been kicked in, no latch .put desk and chair up against door to try and sleep after concert. Could not get out of there soon enough in morning.

Room tip: Do not stay at Rodeway Inn Fife, WA. Ever!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2019

1) My room was dirty and was never cleaned a single day of my 3 night stay. I knew it was not ready at check in and I needed it early to bathe a dog so didn't mind it being dirty. I asked to clean it in an hour after I left, and only the tub was cleaned when I got back. Sheets were still from the prior guests and the floors had dirt and garbage all over. The next day it was the same story, no one cleaned my room when I left. I had no towels. I requested towels and my room to be made up every day.... no one ever did it.

2) My dog got poisoned somehow. I spent $300 and 4 hours at the vet to figure out somehow he ingested marijuana. He must got it on the hotel grounds because he was either in a crate in the room or walking on leash on the hotel grounds. I do not use the product myself.

3) Staff is super sketchy/strung out/unprofessional. So are the grounds. Dirty, garbage, smell of cigarettes and marijuana all over.

4) Other guests complained of dirty rooms when I was in the lobby waiting to pick up towels, which I never got after sitting there 20 minutes. I went back to my room to wait... after an hour I called and finally someone brought them.

5) Internet basically didn't work. My connection was better using my own data. TV reception was poor and grainy. Front desk complained about internet quality in front of me one time I was up there.

I am disgusted by my stay. I have nothing positive to say about it. I came home so incredibly stressed out that I got my first migraine ever and was vomiting all night. The stress of my trip literally made me ill.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Reviewed 14 July 2019

Where to start this place should be shut down immediately me and my boyfriend were touring America needed a cheap hotel for 3 nights so we booked here the photos are deceiving we arrived the night manager who checked us in was rude unprofessional and clearly did not want to be there; go up to the room and everything was filthy it stunk of weed, cigarette burn holes in bedding plug sockets and electrics hanging out of the walls dust build up everywhere prostitutes and drug dealers walking up and down the stairs and in and out the lobby we lasted all of 30 minutes there before we left as we left the police were there to help us out and said that they are at the premises at least 3-4 times a night for drug deals prostitution and violence completely disgusting stay away! I wouldnt even pay £5 to stay here let alone what they ask for!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple