“Great tasting ...Yummy!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our entire family went out for dinner to the Red Lobster. I had the petite Lobster Roll (about $8.00) and the loaded French fries ($4.99) with clam chowder, clam strips and cheese! I loved them both. The lobster roll bread tastes so good!
Hubby had the Dueling Lobsters and loved it! One SNL had the coconut Prawns and the clam chowder, and salad. He was so full he took part of his meal home. My other SNL had lobsters and truffle Mac and Cheese. He loved it all! My grand children had Muscles, mac and cheese, lobster and so many items they ate them all without a peep!

Clawde L, Owner at Red Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi, Discover. Thank you for visiting and giving our Federal Way Red Lobster 5 stars! We're happy to hear you were well taken care of and we'll ensure it's passed along to our team! We're looking forward to serving you again, soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Lobsterfest is our time to visit. Food is great, the restaurant is not. Bench seats you sink into, completely warn down. Freezing cold in bathrooms.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Everything was slow, lobster was overcooked. I ordered well down steak, but was overcooked too. High price for bad food and service.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

It was a good thing we weren't in a hurry, because it took 2 hours to eat here. Didn't even take our order for at least half an hour after we were seated. It was not a busy evening for them, so I don't know what the deal was. The food was decent, but they got our order mixed up, so it didn't all come at the same time. I was finished with my entree before I got my baked potato. The staff was friendly, but seemingly very unorganized. Prices are high for what you get and for how it is presented.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We were told we could call when departing home and be on the waiting list. We actually were not activated on the waiting list until we walked in the door. So what difference does it make calling ahead?
Our personal server was cheerful and personable. Although the restaurant was very full it did not seem crowded with the individual dining areas. The endless shrimp on offer was good and we enjoyed the selection of sides. The food was good, but not outstanding.
Beer and wine as chosen were very good and generous servings.
In all it was a good visit despite the 35 minute wait.