“Good Coffee, open when I needed it..”
Review of Winegars

Winegars
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Ellensburg
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Sunday morning at 0615, not much else was open, the Winegar's drive through was quick, friendly, and the coffee was tasty! Not much else is needed, right?

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Ice cream here will spoil ya. There is nothing else as delicious anywhere. We recently went on vacation and had ice cream from different places. Gross... nothing as rich and cream and yummy flavors!

Their coffee drinks and sandwiches alike are all fantastic!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We had only the ice cream, which is very good. Waffle cones are average, but the ice cream makes up for that. Or, just get it in a cup and skip the cone.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I enjoy going local versus the big chain. These guys are great, they also have a drive through, plus you can browse the bookstore next door.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

My husband had a hankering for ice cream so we decided to try out Winegars while we were in the area. Trip advisor said "the best in town" but I beg to differ, though I've had no other ice cream in ellensburg. Heck, it might be the only place to get ice cream!

Staff was super friendly and there were plenty of places to sit. They had some interesting handmade ice cream flavors. Some were basically classic flavors like chocolate chip mint and rocky road. I sampled one of their own flavors- it was good but way too rich, no way I would have been able to eat a whole scoop of it- Ended up just going with chocolate chip mint. The mint very strong and a bit overwhelming and my Husband said the root beer float ice cream was just "rootbeer float-ish" he didn't think it was that great.

Maybe we just ordered the wrong flavors, but we weren't very impressed. Skipped out on the ice cream the following weekend....

Been to Winegars? Share your experiences!