Hotels.com
Reviews (3 141)
3 141 results
1 344
1 344
All reviews ice skating portals restaurant beautiful resort tubing hill water slides fitness center rope rider fire pit hot tub swiftwater cellars one bedroom suite river view full kitchen great weekend outdoor pool family vacation hiking trails
Selected filters
36 - 41 of 3 141 reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2021

We had arrived to find our room in very poor condition. Bathroom floors had urine and hair throughout. Kitchen floors and cabinets were not cleaned out from previous guest. In addition we had found urine stain and blood on the sofa sleeper mattress. It was a disappointing experience for my entire family, especially when we had trust that the resort’s number one focus during Covid-19 is safety and cleanliness.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2021

45 Big Hill Drive was dirty upon arrival. Third floor bunks had 2 dead bugs in the blankets, no gas in outdoor grill, kitchen stools and counters were sticky, dishwasher was left jam packed full (I had to run it, then put dishes away), all light fixtures in kitchen were caked with dust and had cobwebs going between the lights above island, no vacuum in unit (we have two year old twins so we typically vacuum up crumbs a lot). Very disappointing when paying almost $1500 for 3 nights. Not acceptable especially during COVID times, I would expect much better attention to detail. My sister in law was is 25 Big Hill during our stay and their home was spotless. Not sure why there is such a big inconsistency between homes.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kirsten Brunker, Guest Services / Front Office at Suncadia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Dear 2018twinmama2018-
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I am just as perplexed as you are by the state of the home that you checked into. Please know that this is not a typical experience for our guests and we will absolutely follow up on what happened. We hope that you have a much more enjoyable experience on your next visit.

Reviewed 29 March 2021

There were clothes in drawer, toys on floor and luggage tag left from past guest(s). Concerning since we stayed during Covid. Expected better for the amount of money we paid for stay. Other then that, the property was beautiful.

Dear Mama3M-
Thank you for your review. Please know that your experience has been shared with our management team and will be addressed immediately. We hope that you choose to return and that you have a much more pleasant experience.

Reviewed 27 March 2021

Room amenities were great. Pool at night was a fun experience. Food at Stillwater Cellars was almost inedible. Only thing that was good was the cheese and meat platter and salad. Ordered with hungry grandchildren who usually can't get enough. Left most of the food uneaten and not to be packed up for later. Do not eat on the property. Drive a few miles to Roslyn.

Dear Barbara L -
Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate it. While Swiftwater Cellars is a dining option on property, the restaurant is owned and operated by completely separate management companies. Next time, join us for dinner in Portals or Stovehouse, both of which are our restaurants that we are very proud of and are a great spot to take the whole family!

Reviewed 27 March 2021

I had high expectations for this property, but the stay was a major let down. To cap off a disappointing trip the valet crashed my car and did not disclose this to me until after I noticed the damage as I was leaving the property. The manager assured me they would take care of it, but now over a month later it has still not been resolved. I really wanted to like this property, but I won't be back.

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear DomAndKatie -
I am very concerned about your review as we do not have any record of this incident that you are referring to happening. Please reach out to our front office manager as soon as possible so that we can get more information.