“Shopping if Chelan”
Review of Spirals

Spirals
Ranked #1 of 4 Shopping in Chelan
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very cool shop with lots of Imported items as well as cool rock, stones, and crystals. There is also meditation and spiritual items .

BJoiNow, Owner at Spirals, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We appreciate you taking the time to enjoy our shop. Let us know if we can send treasures to you! BeverLi

Reviewed 24 November 2016

We always take family and friends to visit Spirals when in Chelan. There is no place like it in the area. I recently started restorative yoga classes with Kelsey, and thoroughly enjoy it. She had me at the singing bowl! The store expanded not long ago and now there is twice as much to see and experience. Definitely put Spirals on your list of places to visit when in Chelan.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

I would have given Spirals 5 stars, but for this particular weekend, there is a reason I only gave 4. I LOVED the store. I recently started studying chakras and this store had so much informational material, jewelry, crystals, etc. BUT...this was Lake Chelans 2nd annual Girlies Getaway weekend and every participating store gave discounts, but Spirals (ok, they did have selected scarves at 70% off). With them being one of the highest ticket stores in terms of merchandise, I was hoping that they would have had a better special for this weekend. I wanted to buy so much, but decided to spend my money elsewhere. We did have an amazing singing bowl session though! I'll be back for sure in my future visits.

BJoiNow, Owner at Spirals, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Hi Patrice,
We so appreciate your feedback. The 75% off scarves we felt was a very good deal. Last year we offered jewelry discounts and did not get much response. Also, we offered 50% off card readings,(Laura stayed busy) belly dancing, (this was really fun) and energy readings. We had a highly discounted class on Calming the Chaos (not well attended) and had delicious decadent truffles to end the day (very few girls came by after 4). We continue to explore what is most valued by our clientele and I welcome your telling us where we can improve further next year. Was there a specific category of products that you were hoping to find on sale?

Reviewed 7 September 2016

My wife and I, our 15 year old son and his friend walked into the store and immediately felt the calm in there. We played with some of the drums and chimes but noticed how peaceful they sounded. The lady showed us some crystal bowls and how they work with vibration and your body. It was all pretty neat. When we left my son said, "wow, I really feel relaxed". I did too and that's kind of strange for me, but just being in the store gave us a peaceful feeling.