Lowest prices for your stay
US$152
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$155
Hotels.comUS$155
Expedia.comUS$155
Lol.travelUS$190
All reviews omelet pool and hot tub scrambled eggs great place to stay breakfast room free breakfast hot breakfast next morning bed was very comfortable convenient location would stay again staff was friendly bw dog desk pet mt
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2021

Awesome beds, comforters and pillows for sleeping. Breakfast was warm busicuits and gravy with scrambled eggs, potatos and sausage! Great place to stay; walking distance to some restaurants and gas stations. Has a pool that looked inviting.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tuneesha Hankins, Owner at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review on our hotel. We do look forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you for connecting with us!

Reviewed 26 March 2021

This is where we stayed the night of our wedding! We chose this best western because it was close to our venue. The jetted bath tub was amazing great bed and pillows. Tv was good as well as the bathroom.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tuneesha Hankins, Owner at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review on our hotel. Congratulations on your wedding! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and you enjoyed the jacuzzi suite! We do look forward to hosting you again in the future! Thank you for connecting with us!

Reviewed 22 March 2021

Our stays at this hotel are always enjoyable! The staff here gives excellent customer service and they make you feel like family. The breakfast was very tasty and the server was great! We had a king room, and the bed was VERY COMFORTABLE! I was very happy. We will stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tuneesha Hankins, Owner at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review on our hotel. We are very happy to hear about how enjoyable your stay was with us and how much you enjoyed our breakfast. We do look forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you for connecting with us!

Reviewed 11 March 2021

The MOST IMPORTANT reason I wanted to leave this review was to tell everyone how much we appreciate the fact that we can count on Best Western hotel room to not have ANY perfume smells. No cleaner, no air fresheners, nothing! This is SO IMPORTANT to us that we will not stay any where else! My husband gets migranes from manufactured fragrances and we are usually travelling for work purposes. So it really impedes our progress when he can't get a good night's sleep because of a migrane. And it takes days for his body to rid itself of those toxins after sleeping in it night after night.

Since I'm rolling out the praise, I'll also mention the shower. After a day of construction work in coldish weather, it was so lovely to be immersed in the width and volume of hot water coming out of the shower head.

Also, the rooms are a good size, not cramped.

Hot continentel breakfast even during COVID! This hotel is clearly doing everything they can to serve their customers!

1  Thank Cherie T
Tuneesha Hankins, Owner at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review on our hotel. We are very happy to hear about how much you appreciate our cleaning routines and that we do not use any perfumes in our rooms. In addition, we are happy to hear about how much you enjoy our breakfast too. We do look forward to hosting you again inthe future. Thank you for connecting with us!

Reviewed 22 February 2021

I had never stayed here before but I was truly impressed with the staff here. Everyone was so warm and helpful, willing to chat about the issues we all are facing these days and our hopes for things to open up in the near future. Great hotel, I got a suite as I wanted to be able to soak in a tub. I loved the room I stayed in, loved the tub too. This site also has a great pool, and hot tub, I was unaware we could use it on a limited occupancy due to Covid. The general manager said she would move my room to one without a tub but I told her I didn't bring a suit so I kept my more expensive room. So nice of her to offer. The General manager Tuneesha Hankins even served me a warm breakfast the next morning to take to my room due to Covid. I had a great experience here, other staff members Katie and Sara were really great too. Tough times for hotels these days but this crew has raised their game and stepped up. I will definitely stay here again and I would highly recommend anyone needing lodging in the Chehalis area to highly consider staying here. Thank you again Tuneesha and staff, you guys really made my stay amazing.

Room tip: suite with Tubs are very nice, clean and functional. First floor by pool would also be nice.
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank JeffD915
Tuneesha Hankins, Owner at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review on our hotel. We are very happy to hear about how much you enjoyed our breakfast. and how we made your experience here at the Best Western in Chehalis a memorable one! We do look for forward to hosting you again in the future. Thank you for connecting with us!