Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$88
Hotels.comUS$88
Expedia.comUS$88
Orbitz.comUS$88
TripadvisorUS$88
ZenHotels.com
All reviews would definitely stay here again half the price place to sleep motel freeway bw
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2019

It's a mid priced motel... the good: the flat screen tv was nice and the channel selection was okay. Now for the bad: a very uncomfortable bed...significant road noise from I-5... more noise from neighboring guests... the breakfast was cold cereal.. I had planned to stay three nights, but learned my lesson... not again.

Room tip: Drive to the next exit and stay at the Holiday Inn
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 4 July 2019 via mobile

We have stayed here two years in a row and have already booked for next year. A yearly car show is held in the sister city of Centralia and this place is a wonderful host to all of the old school hot rods that come into town for the event. Clean rooms, friendly and accommodating staff and you can park your car right outside of your room for safe keeping. Beautiful hanging baskets and places to spend the evening outside your room with other people. Great coffee shop and close to a convenience store, other restaurants also close too. There are some really great local restaurants in the area check those out too.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dmw7171
Reviewed 28 April 2019 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for one night. Woman at the front desk was nice, chatty and helpful. Rooms are a bit old fashioned, thats true, but clean, bed is comfy and there all facilieties you expect in your room and that is what matters to us. We would stay again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2019

Yes, this motel is old and dated but it's so clean and comfortable. I had very low expectations, considering that I'd just inquired at one of the more mainstream hotels and was shocked by the price... but was very pleasantly surprised with the Relax Inn. The gentleman that checked me in was very nice, chatty and welcoming. The room was SO clean. Old, yes, but I have no problem with vintage... The bed was obviously not old, clean and comfortable. The wifi worked great and the TV was modern. Yes, you could stay in a more modern motel in Chehalis but you'll be paying way more. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Paul T
Reviewed 19 March 2019

There aren't many choices in Chehalis, but this is not a good one. The room I booked was not available. When I balled she said it was available, but at an extra cost. The proprietor does not speak English well, and is very condescending and dismissive. Whatever, but the woman was not very accommodating. The hot water is an issue, as is the cleanliness of the room. The mattress is old and worn, and the linens and towels were almost thinner than the toilet paper. Peppermill is a much better choice.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel.
Date of stay: March 2019