Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$105
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$105
FindHotelUS$105
Priceline
TravelocityUS$105
All reviews would definitely stay here again half the price place to sleep motel freeway bw
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2019

There aren't many choices in Chehalis, but this is not a good one. The room I booked was not available. When I balled she said it was available, but at an extra cost. The proprietor does not speak English well, and is very condescending and dismissive. Whatever, but the woman was not very accommodating. The hot water is an issue, as is the cleanliness of the room. The mattress is old and worn, and the linens and towels were almost thinner than the toilet paper. Peppermill is a much better choice.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2018

This was a nice comfortable and cozy motel.This is just off the highway but quiet with little highway noise. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. A few restaurants close by for grabbing dinner and breakfast.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 13 November 2018

Oh My Gosh!! These people are like money grabbing, evil, non English speaking rude, people!! Go Somewhere else, I'm begging to run far from the place and don't look back!! You will be sorry! Run, Forest Run!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my baby found out when we got there zero hot water still was charged full price. Asked why I was charged full price they said not our fault this town is so small an we cant find help. So we didnt shower

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We normally stay at the Best Western next door but we are here doing some dirty work and just need a place to sleep and shower. I couldn't justify the cost at Best Western so decided to book here, I was pleasantly surprised at the clean room, spacious. Nothing special which is fine with us for this trip and my wallet was much happier. We will be staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2018