Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
US$105
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/10/10
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews would definitely stay here again half the price place to sleep motel freeway bw
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2018

Oh My Gosh!! These people are like money grabbing, evil, non English speaking rude, people!! Go Somewhere else, I'm begging to run far from the place and don't look back!! You will be sorry! Run, Forest Run!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my baby found out when we got there zero hot water still was charged full price. Asked why I was charged full price they said not our fault this town is so small an we cant find help. So we didnt shower

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We normally stay at the Best Western next door but we are here doing some dirty work and just need a place to sleep and shower. I couldn't justify the cost at Best Western so decided to book here, I was pleasantly surprised at the clean room, spacious. Nothing special which is fine with us for this trip and my wallet was much happier. We will be staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I stayed for several days with a dog. Staff was friendly. Room was well lit with windows that open. Bed & pillows were very comfy. Bathroom clean & updated. Water Pressure is good and drains worked well. I'd stay again for sure.

Date of stay: October 2017
2  Thank LynnL376
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Quick overnight stay while visiting family. Nice room with very comfortable bed and a variety of pillows allowing for choice. Great accommodation for the reasonable price. Would definitely stay here again. I left my medication in the room and they sent it to me with no hassle.

Date of stay: September 2018