Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$105
Hotels.comUS$105
FindHotelUS$105
PricelineUS$105
TravelocityUS$105
CheapTicketsUS$105
All reviews would definitely stay here again half the price place to sleep motel freeway bw
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my baby found out when we got there zero hot water still was charged full price. Asked why I was charged full price they said not our fault this town is so small an we cant find help. So we didnt shower

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We normally stay at the Best Western next door but we are here doing some dirty work and just need a place to sleep and shower. I couldn't justify the cost at Best Western so decided to book here, I was pleasantly surprised at the clean room, spacious. Nothing special which is fine with us for this trip and my wallet was much happier. We will be staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I stayed for several days with a dog. Staff was friendly. Room was well lit with windows that open. Bed & pillows were very comfy. Bathroom clean & updated. Water Pressure is good and drains worked well. I'd stay again for sure.

Date of stay: October 2017
2  Thank LynnL376
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Quick overnight stay while visiting family. Nice room with very comfortable bed and a variety of pillows allowing for choice. Great accommodation for the reasonable price. Would definitely stay here again. I left my medication in the room and they sent it to me with no hassle.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

After traveling all day we tried to check in and the manager was terrible to deal with. Our reservations were part on his computer and part on paper. He was mumbling something and I didn't know whether we actually had a room until he physically took my credit card. The manager should check in at some nearby hotels to see how clarity and common courtesy put the traveler at ease.

Everything was clean but ... The room was stuffy with an air conditioner that seemed to be failing. You could barely shut the bathroom door.

Just don't.