Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$105
Hotels.comUS$105
PricelineUS$105
FindHotelUS$105
TravelocityUS$105
Agoda.comUS$105
All reviews would definitely stay here again half the price place to sleep motel freeway bw
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I stayed for several days with a dog. Staff was friendly. Room was well lit with windows that open. Bed & pillows were very comfy. Bathroom clean & updated. Water Pressure is good and drains worked well. I'd stay again for sure.

Date of stay: October 2017
2  Thank LynnL376
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Quick overnight stay while visiting family. Nice room with very comfortable bed and a variety of pillows allowing for choice. Great accommodation for the reasonable price. Would definitely stay here again. I left my medication in the room and they sent it to me with no hassle.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

After traveling all day we tried to check in and the manager was terrible to deal with. Our reservations were part on his computer and part on paper. He was mumbling something and I didn't know whether we actually had a room until he physically took my credit card. The manager should check in at some nearby hotels to see how clarity and common courtesy put the traveler at ease.

Everything was clean but ... The room was stuffy with an air conditioner that seemed to be failing. You could barely shut the bathroom door.

Just don't.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely foul room, dirty and smelling of cigarettes. Could hardly breathe in the room and asked owner to switch after stepping inside for 15 min. Owner refused to let me change rooms after only being inside for less than 15 min
Rude service and uncomfortable atmosphere
Do yourself a favor and choose any other location that are close by! Don’t waste your money and health

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

This is a great spot. It is old school but has been well taken care of by the owners. Very affordable and easy access to the area. I came I arrived without a reservation in the late evening and was greeted with a smile and even received a discount I didn’t ask for.

Trip type: Travelled solo