Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
US$65
Hotels.comUS$73
PricelineUS$75
Trip.comUS$79
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

This place was so discusting!!!!! The floors were filthy spelled some water and when it was wiped up the towel was black!!!! Also the wood flooring was separated and pinched my moms feet.
The air conditioner knob was broke. The tub was dirty....
They charge 100 deposit for this place!!!! Absolutely ridiculous
Dont stay here I will never stay at another oyo ever!!!!!!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

Staff was horribly unhelpful and incredibly rude. We were treated like we should know all the rules and where the rooms were. When we asked for help we were told to read the signs which didnt help us. Then we were told we couldn't be wandering around lost even though we were lost. No hospitality whatsoever

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2020

Staff were awesome, very friendly. Room was clean and quiet. Bed was very comfortable.Price was good. They're not service breakfast right now due to Covid 19 but it's close to restaurants and convenient stores. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: If you are traveling with a pet (dogs only) book a premium room as those are their pet friendly rooms.
Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 31 March 2020

My Husband Myself and 2 of our kids stayed. My husbands boss put us in a motel room for a week. We thought we had til following Friday to check out. They call the following thursday at 11:38 saying our check out time was today at 11. I tried getting a hold of my husband's boss but couldn't. We had absolutely Nowhere to go, so I pack all our stuff even cleaned up the room. Put all our stuff outside under covered area in back. When I went to turn in the room keys I told her I know we owe 150 I'm gonna sit outback and wait for my husband to get off work. the 150 was because they say pet friendly on website and so I brought my cat. Come to find out it ain't pet friendly its only dog friendly. So they charged me 150 and she wasn't even there a full day. Anywho... I go out back stack my things nice and neat and my kids were there with me. It started pouring down rain and I notice the owner and his father in law staring in our direction. All of a sudden the owner leaves. He comes around the corner sees my sister in law and runs back down the pathway. A minute later The front desk lady comes out and says so the manager said they are going to go ahead and waive the 150 but they want you off the property now.. I said so I can't renew a room? She said no, I said why, we haven't done anything wrong and she said I dont know they just want you off the property Right now...One of the worse feelings is not knowing where or what you are going to do because of the kids.. So they straight up kicked me and my kids off the property when it was pouring down rain. The owners have no heart. They treat some of the staff like garbage. The things I seen and heard about the owners of the oyo is horrible.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2019

We were on a 2 week Pacific NW road trip and this is the worst place where we spent the night, and mostly we were camping! The room smelled bad, the door stuck big time and the toilet handle seemed about to fall off. All the sidewalks seemed grimy and it didn't feel particularly safe. The chair was too big to walk past and the pillows were kinda lumpy. Breakfast was ok and the girl was nice at check-in. But all in all, not good enough. Should have spent more and treated ourselves to a better hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
EconoLodgeC, Manager at Hotel Chehalis I-5 South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are very sorry to hear that your stay experience was below satisfaction.

We’ll be using your feedback to make improvements so all guests can enjoy a comfortable stay.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the summer.