Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
US$65
Hotels.comUS$71
PricelineUS$75
Trip.comUS$79
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2019

We were on a 2 week Pacific NW road trip and this is the worst place where we spent the night, and mostly we were camping! The room smelled bad, the door stuck big time and the toilet handle seemed about to fall off. All the sidewalks seemed grimy and it didn't feel particularly safe. The chair was too big to walk past and the pillows were kinda lumpy. Breakfast was ok and the girl was nice at check-in. But all in all, not good enough. Should have spent more and treated ourselves to a better hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
EconoLodgeC, Manager at Hotel Chehalis I-5 South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are very sorry to hear that your stay experience was below satisfaction.

We’ll be using your feedback to make improvements so all guests can enjoy a comfortable stay.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the summer.

Reviewed 4 August 2019

This place is a run down. It needs a major renovation. I don’t know what was more tired, me or it, when I checked. There are some safety concerns too. Example, the hand railings are loose. I was worried that I would fall while lugging my suitcase down the stairs. I have bad knees and need the railing for support. The lighting in the hallways are not sufficient. I made sure to get everything I needed from my car so I wouldn’t have to go there at night.

This place advertised a seasonal pool. False they filled it in. It’s only a grass spot, still with the cement edging to show were the pool was once.

My room smelt musty. It triggered my allergies. The room was dirty. It needed some deep cleaning. I found several dead flies and bees in the window sill crevasses. I even found a live bug hanging out on the bathroom mirror that looked like it was from the Jurassic period. I killed it.

The bathroom amenities were a joke. Only supplied shampoo and tissue box with 5 tissues. Only good thing about the bathroom was the water pressure of the shower.

I can go on but I’m tired of complaining. The only bright spot of this place was the person that checked me in. She was friendly and personable.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank donnalX5184MD
Reviewed 13 May 2019 via mobile

Went in and front desk was nice, expected older hotel but we didn’t stay. Cobwebs, dust on hairdryer, water runs down red wall, holes and some patches... oh yeah burn marks on sheets and white stuff on bedding I almost puked. AC unit was nasty. Trash and cigarettes and matches outside the door. Furniture broke, lamps taped... My daughter freaked out and people staying there were making gestures towards her, not safe feeling. They didn’t have another room or clean one so we got refunded. To find out others from team left they didn’t stay either.. not a clean place at all.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Good WiFi, basic breakfast (waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereal, boiled eggs, danish, bagels, English muffins, yogurt, instant oatmeal, coffee and tea), very friendly morning desk staff, clean room, high-def cable TV. We had a problem with the mini-fridge in our first room which the front desk immediately addressed by changing our room. The new room appeared to have upgraded features (e. g. hardwood laminate instead of carpet). They have a gym but no treadmill.

We thought the second room was an exceptional value but either way we’d stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018

You will not sit around the lobby bar and think what an upscale hotel this is - but you know what? It was clean - it was relatively quiet - it was inexpensive - it is ez on/off freeway - it was available for when I needed it.

They must think that if a little room deodorizer is good - a LOT must be better - - upon entry each evening I had to open the window and door and let it air out for a half hour or so.

My room was 88 yards from the freeway (I5) - less than a football field - so yes you could hear traffic - but fairly well muffled with the door closed - I use a white noise machine to sleep, so it wasn't a big issue.

Denny's literally right next door - although the hotel serves breakfast (toast / cereal / waffles) -

Room wasn't sterile, but clean - comfortable bed - no problems with anything.

If you are looking for hi-brow place to sleep - this isn't it - if you are looking for a clean place to lay your head while passing by on the freeway - this is your place.

Room tip: ask for a room facing away from the freeway
Date of stay: August 2018