Lowest prices for your stay
US$79
US$68
Hotels.comUS$79
PricelineUS$79
Trip.comUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Good WiFi, basic breakfast (waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereal, boiled eggs, danish, bagels, English muffins, yogurt, instant oatmeal, coffee and tea), very friendly morning desk staff, clean room, high-def cable TV. We had a problem with the mini-fridge in our first room which the front desk immediately addressed by changing our room. The new room appeared to have upgraded features (e. g. hardwood laminate instead of carpet). They have a gym but no treadmill.

We thought the second room was an exceptional value but either way we’d stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018

You will not sit around the lobby bar and think what an upscale hotel this is - but you know what? It was clean - it was relatively quiet - it was inexpensive - it is ez on/off freeway - it was available for when I needed it.

They must think that if a little room deodorizer is good - a LOT must be better - - upon entry each evening I had to open the window and door and let it air out for a half hour or so.

My room was 88 yards from the freeway (I5) - less than a football field - so yes you could hear traffic - but fairly well muffled with the door closed - I use a white noise machine to sleep, so it wasn't a big issue.

Denny's literally right next door - although the hotel serves breakfast (toast / cereal / waffles) -

Room wasn't sterile, but clean - comfortable bed - no problems with anything.

If you are looking for hi-brow place to sleep - this isn't it - if you are looking for a clean place to lay your head while passing by on the freeway - this is your place.

Room tip: ask for a room facing away from the freeway
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Steve D
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Room was very clean, bed comfy. Room had all amenities like a shampoo, soap.. We paid around 80 $ breakfast included. Breakfast is nothing big.. just basic as a tea, coffee, pastry. waffles. I would highly recomend Econo Lodge

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Misicky
Reviewed 3 June 2018

The motel is easy to get to and close to a few restaurants and that’s the best part. The room looked fairly clean until I dropped a pen behind the bed and had to get it out and it was gross. They need to clean their rooms much better and their power strips are overloaded also. The breakfast wasn’t worth going to.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

My bride and I loved our stay here despite being able to hear the freeway, it was almost half the price of competing hotels. I called ahead and had asked if they could make the room extra special for us and they did exactly that. Thank you so much for the nice stay.

My only issue is with the fence being knocked down at 6:30AM. I had woken up twice during the night so this was extra not nice. My bride also woke up and we couldn’t get back to sleep. I don’t think we would prefer to stay here again unless we could count on them not allowing construction until a little bit later for those who need extra sleep after a long day.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Econo Lodge C, Manager at Hotel Chehalis I-5 South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hello Andrew,
Thank you for taking the time to comment regarding your stay with us.
Congratulations on your wedding and we are glad to hear that extra touch for your room was satisfying. We are very sorry that the construction noise was bothersome. I know it passed, but I'll be sure to let the maintenance team know to be more mindful next time.
Thank you again for your business and hope to see you again on your next visit near Chehalis.