Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
US$151
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/08/08
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$154
US$136
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$151
getaroom.comUS$154
All reviews train noise light sleeper staff was friendly beds were very comfortable easy access we've stayed hot tub grandson linens supplies pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

OK. Maybe you’re desperate for some shut eye. And, your wallet needs to be drained. You just drove past the last Motel 6 on I-5.
Word to the wise, keep going. We’ve stayed at Holiday Express properties up and down the West Coast. Unfortunately, this one doesn’t live up to the chain’s normal standards. Run down. Not maintained or upgraded during the pandemic. We ended up watching Netflix on our iPads. The antique flat panel was useless.The price is too high for the level of quality delivered. Dark, worn out and overpriced. The staff was nice enough, but that doesn’t justify price gouging and poor maintenance.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Todd Chaput, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Chehalis - Centralia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Hello cliffa676,

Sorry to hear about your poor experience with us on your recent stay. With COVID, our remodel was postponed until this year. Last week we received our new mattress sets and next month we get our new TV's and Satellite system. The remainder of the remodel will take place in the Fall. Hope that the rest of your trip was satisfactory. Come and see us in 2022 after our remodel. Safe travels,

Reviewed 11 February 2021

Traveling for work brought me to the Holiday Inn Express Suites in Chehalis and this was a great find. Staying for the week while working local the Inn provide the perfect stay. With easy access to I5 you can travel South or North with ease. The local restaurants are just now reopening so we just ate at Jeremy's just down the road and it was great. You can also go to a few of the local Casino's!
Ask for the parking lot side room so you hear the train less. With a week here we had no problem with the train noise.

Room tip: Parking lot side upper level
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank DonDory
Todd Chaput, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Chehalis - Centralia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2021

Hello DonDory,

Thank you for the great review and score. It is nice that things are finally opening back up and I am happy to hear that you found some quality restaurants. Good to hear that trains were not an issue. Safe travels and we hope to see you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

I am At the beginning of a cross country move and have my 70lb dog with me. I called the hotel around 8pm to ask if they were pet friendly and if they had rooms available. The girl who answered the phone was very polite and answered all my questions. When I arrived at the hotel the staff was accommodating and friendly. I checked into my room, with my dog, and began the typical routine of making sure it was clean. Bed was clean and had fresh linens. The bathroom (which I always fear) was spotless. Towels were clean. No visible stains which is always a plus. Shower was clean, no spot on curtain or grout. Cups for individual use were wrapped. Coffee and supplies sealed in their packaging. Overall the room was great. Staff was friendly when I had to take my dog out for bathroom breaks during the night.
If i happen to pass through again and in need of a place to rest I would definitely stop here.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank pattyr458
Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

Trains running through the night every 30 mins and sounding horns for about 30 secs when at road crossing .
Don’t come here if you are a light sleeper .
Breakfast is standard enough
Did I mention the trains

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank rob186621
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Chehalis - Centralia, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2020

Hello rob186621,

Thanks for staying with us and for leaving a review. I really regret that the level of noise from the trains negatively affected your overall satisfaction. I have forwarded your feedback to our hotel management to look into acoustics to give you the best hotel experience in the future.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and hope you visit us again.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

Had to have a procedure @ Providence hospital. Stayed w/grandson. It's been a while since we've stayed here. Hot tub was very hot & enjoyed it very much. Breakfast was as good as always. I couldn't eat but my wife & grandson enjoyed it. Beds were very comfortable. I also recommend Dollies Dairy Bar just up the street.

Date of stay: November 2019