Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
US$146
Free cancellation until 21/06/20
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$146
SAVE US$8
Expedia.comUS$146
PricelineUS$146
Destinia.comUS$151
All reviews train noise light sleeper staff was friendly beds were very comfortable easy access we've stayed hot tub grandson linens supplies pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

I am At the beginning of a cross country move and have my 70lb dog with me. I called the hotel around 8pm to ask if they were pet friendly and if they had rooms available. The girl who answered the phone was very polite and answered all my questions. When I arrived at the hotel the staff was accommodating and friendly. I checked into my room, with my dog, and began the typical routine of making sure it was clean. Bed was clean and had fresh linens. The bathroom (which I always fear) was spotless. Towels were clean. No visible stains which is always a plus. Shower was clean, no spot on curtain or grout. Cups for individual use were wrapped. Coffee and supplies sealed in their packaging. Overall the room was great. Staff was friendly when I had to take my dog out for bathroom breaks during the night.
If i happen to pass through again and in need of a place to rest I would definitely stop here.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

Trains running through the night every 30 mins and sounding horns for about 30 secs when at road crossing .
Don’t come here if you are a light sleeper .
Breakfast is standard enough
Did I mention the trains

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank rob186621
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Chehalis - Centralia, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2020

Hello rob186621,

Thanks for staying with us and for leaving a review. I really regret that the level of noise from the trains negatively affected your overall satisfaction. I have forwarded your feedback to our hotel management to look into acoustics to give you the best hotel experience in the future.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and hope you visit us again.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 3 November 2019 via mobile

Had to have a procedure @ Providence hospital. Stayed w/grandson. It's been a while since we've stayed here. Hot tub was very hot & enjoyed it very much. Breakfast was as good as always. I couldn't eat but my wife & grandson enjoyed it. Beds were very comfortable. I also recommend Dollies Dairy Bar just up the street.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2019

Room was pleasant and clean and was comfortable enough for all three of us. Pool area was large with towels available.Breakfast was typical of Holiday Inn Express.
Our expectations were met with our stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Gail P
Reviewed 9 October 2019

After spending a miserable night elsewhere in town, I was able to book two nights here for a very reasonable price. The room was clean... the bed was excellent, it was quiet and the full, hot breakfast was outstanding. The only drawback was the limited parking area...

Date of stay: October 2019