Hotels.com
Priceline
Destinia.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2018

My wife and I arrive at this rundown building that looks like it hasn't been cleaned properly in the past year. Either a crackhead or a gangbanger is lurking around the entrance of the building staring very hard at my vehicle possibly trying to see what is inside of it. The owners were very rude and uninviting while checking in. The "breakfast" area looks more like a small waiting room that doubles as the lobby. The bed was hard and lumpy. The sheet literally had a blood stain on it. The floors are squeaking and bowed. I would never recommend this establishment to ANYONE!!!! Not even the homeless or animals deserve this kind of slumlord ran business!!!!!!

Room tip: Run away and never look back!!!!
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
centralialakeview, Manager at Lakeview Inn Centralia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2018

Thank you for your time in reviewing us. We are definitely not slumlords and take utmost pride in maintaining a 1960s built building. There is hardly any loiters around even with the open parking lot concept. Had this been brought to our attention, we would have taken of it. This is a relatively small motel hence the small area for continental "breakfast". We would take this opportunity to better train our staffs to communicate and clean the rooms for future travelers.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Not close to any eating establishments, have to drive to get anything to eat, this is just off of Interstate 5. Would not be my first choice the next time when & if we stay in Centralia. A little confusing to get to, but easy access getting back onto I-5 northbound.
Furniture & appliances were on the older side, along with the bedding. For the budget minded person of just one night would be okay.

Room tip: This location is right off of I-5, little confusing to get to from the freeway,
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Dennys in Chehalis but that area was too busy. I found Lakeview Inn on my phone, just 5 miles north and no bustling parkin lot. Super clean and spacious room, comfy bed and even a fun, welcoming person working the desk. Definitely worth the stop.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank G S
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I have to say, I’m rather suprised to read some of these reviews that are simply not true! This is a great little place! I have stayed at top end hotels and I have to say we loved it here! The managers and/or owners were very nice people. I walked in and they called me by name and this is only my second time here! I practically lived at the Marriott 6 weeks at a time and it was about three weeks before they called me by name! The lake is beautiful, rooms are clean and spacious! We have found our new spot when we come to visit! If you want a great place with great value, this is the place!

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank RandyCheryl
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

With the elimination of the freeway exit ,getting into the parking lot is a bit confusing but don't let that stop you. This is not the modern sterile motel with tons of floor space and no character. The beds are amazingly comfortable with real blankets. I didn't have to ask for more. The reading light is bright enough to read by. There are windows that actually open--no noisy AC. And the beautiful view of the lake is a bonus. No restaurant in walking distance but with a little GPS help it's just a few minutes drive to McMenamins.c

Date of stay: June 2018