Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2020

We had planned on a 3 night stay and had decided to splurge with the patio and swing campsite. Our friends were one row over and their girls were riding scooters and didn’t have their helmets on. I totally understand that the park has a helmet policy but the way the manager handled it was outrageous. She chased a 14 year old girl down with her van, right on her heals, back to their site and started yelling at her and called her a “little b*tch”. I can’t believe that this is how they treat people. She should act like an adult. Her behavior was shocking and I see other reviews saying she likes to yell at people. This campground has many longtime residents with their tarps set up around their trailers giving it a homeless camp look. You can have your pets their but don’t you dare let them walk on the grass. There was a designated area for pets to go which was a distance from where our site was. We ended up leaving within an hour and found a campground 7 miles away from hers. When we got there, the campground host said that he had 2 calls the week prior from people leaving her campground to find somewhere else to stay. I’m surprised she’s in business. Please read other reviews before booking at this place. I’m surprised that anyone gave her 5 stars. Before leaving the KOA campground, we went to the office to check out and were told that they wouldn’t refund any of our money, so we paid $266 for an hour stay. I wasn’t even going to argue with her. We just left.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2020 via mobile

This KOA is housing many families raising children at the KOA. I felt like I was sleeping at a homeless shelter. The internet was horrible. They cut down trees leaving 8 feet of the stump. Very sad to see. This KOA was the downside of my vacation.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jennifert768
Reviewed 30 July 2019

Had reserved a back-in space days earlier. Told them we had slide-outs and did not want to un-hook. The space they assigned us to was too narrow and too way short. They kindly assigned us a pull-thru space. It was so un-level that the automated levelers could not level the 5th wheel. They gave us a full refund, but we wasted almost an hour trying to make it work. Nice people, but old and dirty RV park.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steve1592
Reviewed 16 June 2019

All I wanted was a relaxing quiet weekend away with family and within 20 min of checking in, it was ruined by a loud mouthed, older, yellow haired lady that has nothing better to do than yell at customers for speeding. We took our dogs to the K-9 park since that’s always our first stop, the entire time we could hear her yelling at people and complaining about speeders. While walking back up the hill to our camp spot we witnessed her yelling at a gentleman for supposedly speeding which in both of our opinions he wasn’t. She also has a foul mouth and threatens people with her radar gun. My husband tried standing up for the guy which quickly escalated the situation. Needless to say this development & employees are the most unpleasant & unprofessional people I have ever met & they give KOA a bad rep.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KG350
Reviewed 25 May 2019 via mobile

This is the worst KOA ever. They put us in the long term RV people and accused us of speeding. Its dirty and the owners are trashy. We have had to call the cops on them so we can get our money back and get out of here. They also decided to hit out trailer. The two women are off the hook. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: May 2019