“Friendly service”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #6 of 7 Restaurants in Brewster
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I know it's just fast food, and I'll take a sit down meal over fast food more often. But, I do have to brag on how polite and friendly these kids (and some adults) are that I deal with at the drive up window. I don't know how things were prior to this year, but these are some nice, friendly faces!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I have been to this McDonald's for years. They recently upgraded the drive through. I was hoping it would be better. It wasnt. Tight maneuvering. Most of the time they forget to put cream in your coffee, no dressing or utensils for salads,wrong menu items ect.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Was a good go to place . Nothing too special. Staff was nice. Location was good. Not much more to say, it's just McDonald

1  Thank T S