“Highly recommend!!”

Red Mountain Trails
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Benton City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Red Mountain Trails offers trail riding and wagon ride tours of Red Mountain vineyards and wineries. Enjoy a wagon ride dinner as the sun sets over the vineyards, or take a ride on our wonderful trail horses.
Reviewed 28 May 2018

My husband and I had a wonderful wagon ride, and enjoyed great wine, beautiful scenery, a lovely lunch, and conversation with our hosts Suzie and Katherine. I would do this again in a heartbeat!!!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"vineyards"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I wanted to do something really special for my daughter's 13th birthday so I brought her to Red Mountain Trails to ride a horse for the first time ever (for both of us). We had the most AMAZING experience and Teresa was such an awesome guide. We can't thank her enough for being so patient and the horses were SO FUN!!! We will definitely come back for more rides. Thank you again Teresa :)

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely ride with friends. Our guide handled the horses ( and the four of us) very well. Wished I lived closer so that I could do this more often!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Love this place! Set in the middle of mature vineyards, gorgeous scenery just about everywhere you look. Theresa and Susie were wonderful trail guides, the horses were lovely and appropriate for the age and experienced represented in our group of five. Theresa was very flexible in trying to best time our ride around the rainy day we chose :) Would absolutely book again!