“Amazing time,”

Red Mountain Trails
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Benton City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Red Mountain Trails offers trail riding and wagon ride tours of Red Mountain vineyards and wineries. Enjoy a wagon ride dinner as the sun sets over the vineyards, or take a ride on our wonderful trail horses.
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Theresa gave us a private tour of the wineries on horseback. She is a fabulous storyteller and we loved hearing about the local area, local artists and great places to sample food. The horses were beautiful and made our trip up in the hills memorable.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"horseback"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I wanted to enjoy an afternoon of scenery and wine tasting and am very glad to have chosen Red Mountain Trail Rides. Jeff and Theresa were fantastic hosts for what turned out to be a beautiful day. I rode on a Sunday and it was a quiet day so there was plenty of time to talk and sip at each winery. They sat out a perfect light lunch at the third stop looking out towards the Yakima River. They couldn't have picked a better spot!

Highly recommended for couples, friends and even solo visitors like myself.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Awesome Saturday afternoon event enjoying the Red Mountain wine area. The hosts were impeccable and very informative. Highly recommend to couples!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Red Mountain Trail Rides lived up to everything our tour promised and more. We did the 3.5-hour winery trail ride with lunch. Our guide was knowledgeable and informative about the vineyards, the wineries, and the history of the area. The horses were docile yet with distinct personalities--they do a great job of matching horses to riders. The wineries were among Washington State's best--and we know our wines! The lunch, which was the least of our concerns, did not disappoint--tasty and perfect for the winery setting. I cannot recommend this experience more highly for anyone with even a modicum of horseback riding experience.

Teresa O, Owner at Red Mountain Trails, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thanks for the great review! So fun to share the day with you and I'm SO glad the weather not only cooperated, but really DELIVERED! What a great day!

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I looked everywhere for a place for my special young lady to have a birthday ride. The only place I got a response from was Red Mountain Trails! When I explained the situation to Theresa, was very supportive and we were able to make this happen. Communication was excellent and my granddaughter was ecstatic! She was so happy when she got home as was her friend I got extra hugs and thanks!
You guys rock and we will definitely be back!

Teresa O, Owner at Red Mountain Trails, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you so much Denise! It was our pleasure to be included in the girls' special day!