“Great beer, good food, great service”

Chuckanut Brewery & Kitchen
Ranked #23 of 483 Restaurants in Bellingham
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

In town on business and we went here for lunch. Today the oven was down so limited items in the menu. Ahi tuna and the bratwurst were ordered. All were good and the waitress was very friendly and cheerful. Great assortment of beers on tap as well.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We have eaten here a few times & have enjoyed our meals every time. The GF duck is delicious & the GF BBQ chicken sandwich is very good also.
Cozy atmosphere & friendly staff.
Parking can be a bit of a challenge if the lot is full, but if you drive around the block something usually open up.
Recommend for tasty gluten free dining.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

EXTREMELY dissatisfied with the Ahi tuna salad!!

THE SMALLEST amount of Ahi I’ve ever had...it was 15.00. Can’t believe the smallest portion size I’ve ever had!!! I asked the waitress and that WAS the normal size of Ahi and the little pile of mixed greens!!! won’t be back for that!!!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

5 stars aren’t enough for this place. The food was exquisite (my table had mussels, chicken salad, meatloaf, and fish and chips), but the beer.....oh my, the beer. I had a tasting flight as I couldn’t decide on one, and loved them all. They’ve got light beers, IPA’s, and my favorite, several stouts. Great service, and they are within walking distance from a cool riverside boardwalk trail.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I hadn't been back to Chuckanut in quite a while and it is still awesome.

Their beers and entrees especially their BBQ chicken pizza are well made and tasty.

They have indoor and outdoor seating and free WiFi as well as shirts and sweatshirts you can purchase.

Their beers have won numerous awards nationally and internationally and their entrees are well made and can be paired with the beers by suggestion.

It isn't pretentious like some other places in town full of tourists and the consistently good service leaves you with a smile.