All reviews starbucks downstairs within walking distance parking garage bellevue downtown room rate would definitely stay here again shopping and restaurants per night little things room was clean and comfortable indoor pool location is great flat screen tv breakfast buffet easy access free internet business traveler
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Good location at a reasonable price to stay in Bellevue. Located just off the free way access to get around is really good. Able to walk to most restaurants in Bellevue and to the down town malls and shops. Hotel rooms are clean and service is good most of the time. The bar seems under manned when your trying to get a drink in the evening and he is off tending to other work he needs to do. Breakfast was very good and good quality.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

The staff at the Courtyard breakfast spot couldn't be better - Tinghe (sp?) was especially nice, became like a member of our family after our week vacation there!
The beds are extremely comfortable and we liked our two rooms a lot. The only downside is the awfully harsh lighting in the bathroom. Even the 20 somethings felt bad looking at themselves in the mirror and nobody likes going from darkness into blazing light when you use the bathroom at night. There should be lighting options. Also the traffic is loud on the traffic side of the hotel, but we got used to it. Oh, and the parking for a big car is extremely challenging, and I never like paying for parking when you're paying a premium price - wish it could just be included in the room price. But all in all, we're extremely happy with our choice of the Marriott Courtyard - it was an oasis on an extremely busy trip for the four of us!

Room Tip: Might want to stay on the non-traffic side
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We stay here whether we want to explore downtown Bellevue (shopping, restaurants, library all easy walking distance) or if we want to explore Seattle. The transit Mall is only a couple blocks away and for $2.75 you can hop on the the Bellevue Express 550 which takes you directly to downtown Seattle. The hotel beds are super comfortable, rooms are quiet, check-in is quick and easy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I chose this hotel as it is close to my office and close to express way. I used to stay here for business trip in recent years. This is a classic hotel, to my surprise in this trip, they have a Chinese native speaker in receptionist, it made check-in more smooth. Parking is expensive, $18 per night. I start to use fitness room for exercise, it is ok but the height of course could have be low for western people. Swimming pool is good. Customer laundry is not free, $2 for half an hour, finally I went to receptionist for money laundry. Breakfast is not free, I used to buy something in Safeway for daily breakfast. The refrigerator in room can't freeze food, so for ice-cream I have to eat up every time. Recommended for short-term biz-trip, make sure your room is not facing street. BTW, the KOBE restaurant under hotel is good.

Room Tip: Ask front desk to make sure your room is facing inner side instead of street
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I was doing business in Bellevue and stayed at the Courtyard. I always rate rooms based on the cleanliness and sleep quality. The bed was super comfortable. The room was nice and quiet. The curtains covered the windows when they were closed which made the room nice and dark, just the way I like it. And the room temperature was great. I slept great!

It is in a great location and walking distance from nearly all of the high tech companies in Bellevue. I even took a walk around the block to identify many various company buildings. I highly recommend the Courtyard.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business