“ Business breakfast ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We conducted a successful business breakfast and had excellent food. Not chi-chi fancy, just good honest breakfast with done special flourishes.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We were in Bellevue and decided to try some 'local flavor". I will say that the place is quaint and has been in business for 60 years. I think our waitress was in her mid 30's when the restaurant opened. Neat old gal.

We had a wait about 3 times longer than quoted. The food took quite awhile to come out as well. This was even though we ordered while we were still in the waiting area.

To be fair, we overheard that the normal cook was out and the people working were not all in their usual roles.

The portions were small and the food was so-so with the prices not in line with the quantity or quality of the eats.

If they have been open for 60 years, obviously they are doing someone right. Maybe it could be chalked up to a bad day. But, I won't ever eat there again.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

My family loves this place as do my clients and business partners. The fact that it has been in Bellevue since before Microsoft landed in Redmond shows it has stood the test of time. I usually go for the egg special, typically an omelet or the side eggs and beef patty. Diner food and dinner prices, but old school care and service. PS, pancakes are great too here.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I like to try the local diner when I travel. This place fit the bill. Very popular and quite small, so expect a wait. The waitress was a hoot. Excellent potato pancakes an d french toast.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

What a variety of pancakes. If you can't make up your mind there is a sampler plate that I ordered. Desired that potato pancakes are not for me. Buckwheat was okay. I like the regular pancakes the best. Service was a little slow but the food was good.