Lowest prices for your stay
US$164
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$164
Expedia.comUS$164
All reviews waffles breakfast room pool and hot tub rooms were very clean the staff was friendly and helpful the hotel staff bed was comfortable great place to stay bw vancouver cereal mirror housekeeper refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2020

Unfortunately, our stay was dampened by the presence of ants in and around the jacuzzi tub. We paid extra for that room, and were not even able to use the tub more than once, because we noticed the ants were everywhere! There were also long black hairs on the bed and the bathroom floor, as well as something small, round, and brown inside the door. Very disturbing. As much as we wanted to enjoy this room, due to all of these things, we won't be going back.

Date of stay: June 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ValerieP1972, General Manager at Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2020

I want to say I am very sorry that your stay with us was unpleasant. We are working with Terminix to resolve the ant problem.
I would like to thank you for letting me know about these issues, which I will be addressing to all my staff to make sure that everything is getting cleaned as per Best Western standards.
If you would like to contact me to discuss further, please don't hesitate to give me a call. Again, I am very sorry that your stay was not more satisfying. I hope you give us another try and allow us to make a better experience for you.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 29 May 2020

235 is the ADA room with barred shower and connected to 237 by a hollow unflush door right next to 237's bed and feet from 235's bed. 237 is a popular jet tub room. There were very few tenants the four nights I was there and the desk clerk put people in 237 every night and would not move me. I tried leaving a message for he GM, who never responded. When I asked the clerk about it, she spoke in round about manner and also fibbed, and then made it seem like I was the bad guy for speaking about the issue. A case could be made that this is a form of sexual harassment forcing a patron to be exposed repeatedly to strangers' sex. I would leave and drive around to avoid it. It was a new couple every night and so loud I could not sleep. The others that run the hotel otherwise are very nice even if you cannot understand them and they share their home cooking smells with the patrons up and down the hallway on the 2nd floor. The finishes in the room are very nice and I wish I could have been able to enjoy pools and other amenities present when no COVID. This is the only hotel in Battle Ground but I wonder if it would be worth it to drive to Vancouver and also save $20 or more dollars per night. The in house laundry is $2 one load wash and $4 to dry.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank girlanddog
ValerieP1972, General Manager at Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2020

Thank you for leaving your review. I am very sorry about your stay. We should ask to move your room. I apologize for that .I do hope you will come back to see us again and give another chance. I am glad to know that you like our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again. Stay safe. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 28 April 2020

The overall stay was great. However it is concerning that with Covid 19 the employees do not have adequate protection from guests. No barrier between guests and employees, employee not wearing a mask, no marks to indicate where guests should stand while waiting, elevators have nothing to indicate only same party individuals should be in the trip, no wipes for guests to use on the side doors when leaving or entering after 7pm. no wipes in the lobby. You know...the most basic protections for this companies employees and the guests.

The breakfast room is closed (sort of understandable) and a grab and go breakfast was provide. A bottle of water and two Chewy peanut butter and chocolate chip 'breakfast' bars. Candy bars really. That was it. (I have a picture but there doesn't appear to be a way to upload it here )Good thing I am not allergic to peanuts. As I stated in my direct review to the hotel, the breakfast room could easily be operational with their full breakfast offerings by only allowing one guest or one party in at a time and go eat in your room. OR the lobby could use it refrigerator that has things to purchase as a breakfast holder - fruit, juice milk and a table with packaged danish/donuts and cereals. And extra coffee packets for the room.

The Jacuzzi room was much larger than expected and for the most part quite nice. However it doesn't have enough lighting, no lighting above or around the Jacuzzi, and the bathroom even with it's whiz bang lighting fixture in the mirror, is dim. The shower curtain had stains, possible mold but hard to tell with the lighting and the exhaust fan didn't work. The mirror had toothpaste splatter. Again a housekeeper would have been hardpressed to see it. I saw it from the seated position on the toilet. Looking at the mirror which is THE lighting fixture, you couldn't see it at all.

But overall the room was okay. Bed was excellent, temperature control was easy to use, great TV.

We will stay again for the two person Jacuzzi.

Date of stay: April 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ValerieP1972, General Manager at Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2020

Thank you for your review. Yes these are trying times for the breakfast . We are under restrictions due to under Covid-19 . Once restriction lift , we will open with limited access . We are also currently limiting handing of products , to help keep guest safe . We also are currently working on getting a protective shield for front counter and yes my staff are supposed to be wearing mask and gloves - thank you for letting me know. We look forward to seeing you again- stay safe

Reviewed 7 April 2020

We decided to take a night away from it all for my husband's birthday and were very impressed with this property. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very large and comfortably furnished. Loved the bathroom mirror (probably the coolest feature in the room) we did not use any of the facilities on-site due to covid-19 restrictions causing them to be temporarily closed. Will definitely be staying here again.

Date of stay: April 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your review, and your kind words about my staff.I will pass this along to them. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 March 2020

The hotel staff were great and very accommodating and the rooms and breakfast were cery good. Early check in and easy check out made it a pleasure. Would definitely recommend this hitel for anyone staying in the area

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ValerieP1972, General Manager at Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Thank you so much for your review! It was such a pleasure meeting you and your friends.
We hope we get to see you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!