“Clean”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
staceisgr...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“BEWARE at check in.....”
Reviewed 16 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

BEWARE at check in they FORCE you to take a “30” minute timeshare class. After fighting with the consierge for 25 minuets, and speaking with a manager, they threatened me that if I did not schedule a class for their timeshare program, my reservations would be voided. They also told me that if my husband and I did not show up to the class, my credit card would be charged $90 upon check out and that it could not refunded. So my husband, and our two children, wasted TWO AND A HALF HOURS of our family vacation time with salesmen shoving their timeshare properties down our throats. Just when you think you’re finished..... they bring you to another room with another individual and another sales pitch. We just said NO, relentlessly, and finally after TWO AND A HALF HOURS, they got the point. Please beware that if you book here, through any site, the class is forced upon you.

Aside from that.... the resort was awesome. There is always security walking around, so you feel safe. The grounds are very well maintained, I love the privacy of the place. All of the other guests were very nice and cool to talk to! Our kids spent most of the time we were there in the multiple pools, in the game rooms, and playing mini golf. Our room was a bit small, next time I would book a two bedroom so the kids can have their own space to wind down. Aside from the experience at check-in.... we had a blast!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing