“Very pleased”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jlmcrae63
Villanova, Pennsylvania
“Could do without check in process and another pool”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Two bedroom was set up nicely, kitchen had everything need for a four night stay. The check-in process / vacation club folks were enough to keep us away in the future. After a long day in the car last thing anyone needs is a conveluted process of getting a parking pass / after displaying my displeasure I was rudley told it was a required part of the process. I guess I was mistaken in thinking, Since I had paid in full, that I was the customer. Indoor pool was also very crowded, April was still to cool for outdoor swim, for size of complex I would think additional pool is warranted.

Global644...
“Very pleased”
Reviewed 26 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This was my first time using TripAdvisor and I was nervous, but I was pleased with my how my reservation was handled and the timely manner in which my confirmation and questions were answered.

Long Island, New York
Reviewed 13 August 2016 for a stay in July 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Swimming pool tiki bar
Liked least: i like everything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Laura B
Holiday, Florida
“Comfortable and spacious condo with great amenities”
Reviewed 24 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

We selected this property for the comfortable and spacious accommodations since my husband and I were traveling with his parents. We were in town for my husband's daughter's wedding nearby in West Point, VA. We wanted more than the standard hotel room so we could prepare tea, coffee, meals and snacks, as well as relax in a "home" like environment during our several days in town. Additionally, this condo was less expensive than nearby hotels offering significantly less amenities than this property.

Our reservations were from Thursday 4/14/2016 through Sunday 4/17/2016. We knew we might arrive before the 4PM check in on Thursday. I called to speak with manager Tania to confirm our reservation and inquire about early check in. She assured me that we would be able to check in early (at no charge) if no one had used our room the night before, otherwise we might have to wait about an hour. Either way, we could leave our luggage at the check in if necessary. We arrived around noon, and were able to check in early with no issues or wait time.

The condo was very spacious, well appointed and CLEAN. It is furnished with hotel furniture, still all very nice and in good condition, just like shown in the pictures. There were TVs in the living room and both bedrooms, all with cable access. Wi-fi is included in the daily $6 fee. The condo has a full kitchen, with full size appliances (refrigerator, microwave, stove/oven, dishwasher), plenty of dishes, utensils, pans, baking dishes, etc. The bed linens were a bit ragged, but only if you looked closely. It was still very comfortable, clean and nice contemporary looking place (master bathroom was lovely). A person could truly live there for several weeks without buying a thing to set up housekeeping. On our last morning, we were even able to do 2 loads of laundry in the stack-able washer and dryer in the master bedroom. (Nice to pack and take home clean clothes!)

The amenities on the property are amazing. My in-laws were kept to their own devices for 2 days while my husband and I helped with wedding preparations. They thoroughly enjoyed the work out room, game room, Jacuzzi and pool areas (all unlimited access included with the $6 daily fee.)

On Friday night, after the rehearsal dinner, my husband and father-in-law were able to enjoy a great time with my step-son, step-daughter, her fiance and a few of their friends in the game room. The game room includes unlimited play time on pinball, billiards, air-hockey, and current video games. My husband, his son and daughter (both live in VA, we live in FL) spent a fun and memorable night together before the wedding the next day. He misses them very much, so it was wonderful that they had such a good time together without leaving the property.

There was only one thing we were unsatisfied with during our stay:
The master bedroom had a king bed, the living room had a queen sleeper, but the second bedroom included just full size bed. It really should have included at least a queen size bed. We would have rather had a love seat in the living room (with full-size sleeper), rather than full size sofa (with queen sleeper). Perhaps the management may consider this for future. Blessedly, my mother-in-law is very petite and my father-in-law is slim; so they generously offered to stay in the full-sized bedroom, allowing my husband and I the master with king bed.

Overall, we had a wonderful experience at this property and we will definitely use this property again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amenities and spaciousness of condo.
Liked least: Full sized bed in second bedroom, should have been queen-sized bed.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing